Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Mr pardew

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I took a serious dislike to Pardew as far back as 2006 when he was West Ham manager. His celebration to one of their goals when they beat Watford in the FA Cup semi final wasn't a million miles away from his dancing at Wembley this year. I read after that cup final he replaced his Range Rover for a Ferrari. He also started talking about himself in the third sense - "An Alan Pardew team"

So hope this is true.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I like Pardew being Palace manager and hope he stays there for a long time. Just makes things so much more convenient when your least favourite club is managed by somebody as unlikeable as that.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I like Pardew being Palace manager and hope he stays there for a long time. Just makes things so much more convenient when your least favourite club is managed by somebody as unlikeable as that.
This is true. His classless, misplaced sense of self importance is so Palace. A tawdry little scumbag who thinks he's God's gift while everyone else laughs behind his back and squirms at his embarrassing antics. They're a perfect match.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Have any managers actually been named yet, other than on Twitter? Seems like a list of managers people expect or hope to see exposed.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Does this work:

giphy.gif

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
God that man is such a wanker.

Doesn't matter how much you watch that I still feel the cringe and sleaziness oozing out of the man.

Something like that with hundreds of millions watching, he must've had it pre planned which makes it even worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here