Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight rumour

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
have seen him lots of times in numerous seasons, after he stepped down -he likes to go with his grandkids, proper bloke, proper albion fan ope he hasn't spent all the money yet !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He was with Martin Perry that glorious day. I remember there was no shortage of people who wanted to shake hands with them both.

A shame how it all ended but there's no denying his place in Albion history. No Dick Knight, no Albion. Simple as that.

P.S. that typo in the heading annoys me, can anything be done to correct it please?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Heard a different rumour today, that our club president has been banned from home & away games since the Arsenal home match, for rest of season.
Anyone else heard same or complete bobbins?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Heard a different rumour today, that our club president has been banned from home & away games since the Arsenal home match, for rest of season.

For cheering the Arsenal goal and winding up all the Spurs fans in our boardroom?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's great that we have a President prepared to stick two fingers up at the management - even if I think he's wrong. Even better that the management recognise that this is what comes with the territory.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has he been harvesting or touting ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to love DK, I think he’s a bit of a loose cannon though since TB took over completely.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Not the reason I’d heard.

I think you need to give a bit more detail ..... otherwise it's a bit difficult to decide if it's a load of old rubbish.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How does he get banned from away matches? Genuine question, I'm curious to know how this would work and what would happen if DK defied the ban. Would PC Balkham need to be informed?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
How does he get banned from away matches? Genuine question, I'm curious to know how this would work and what would happen if DK defied the ban. Would PC Balkham need to be informed?

An exclusion order from the courts, DK has already had 4.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here