Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC: Tunisia v England

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Every major tournament is just the same. Good qualifying campaigns yet slow paced idiots in finals. Typical England.

What are you jibber jabbering on about? We have played some decent, quick passing football so far. The finishing however, is a different story!!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Finishing not been great but I think we've actually looked pretty good.
With the likes of Germany, Brazil and Argentina screwing things up, I think we've done alright so far.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Apparently our 6 shots on target in the first half are the most so far in the tournament.

But we haven't scored more than 1 goal in our last 9 games?

Both according to the Yank coverage having to watch

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Goodness me that back three is dodgy as, isn't it?

If that was a penalty then how wasn't the one where Kane got thrown to the floor?:shrug:

If we tighten up at the back and take our chances then we should win fairly comfortably. If we don't...then we won't. I'm not sure yet which is the bigger if.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Which is why the cheat lied on the floor. Kills time and breaks opponents momentum.

England need to take a 3-1 lead, to make these wnkrs chase shadows. There'll be no timewasting then.

The problem is that we English see things one way (probably the right way) and the rest of the world see an entirely different game and how to play/win it. Even a lot of refs see it differently too.Sadly football has changed but we still have a straight bat.
Should we change?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Very encouraged with the goal and chances after but no matter how shite the opponents, you need that second goal. Disgraceful decision by the referee. I'd rather our bad luck came early in the tournament. Raheem Sterling has been very disappointing.

Worried about the second half. We'll have the possession but the heat could take it's toll. Come on England!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lingard needs to start taking his chances, can’t keep fecking up at this level.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've seen 5 minutes added on to games for nothing up until this one. 2 goals, 1 penalty, injured keeper down, up again, down again, substituted = 3 minutes :shrug:
Happens all the time.. Remember Fergie Time?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Apparently our 6 shots on target in the first half are the most so far in the tournament.

But we haven't scored more than 1 goal in our last 9 games?

Both according to the Yank coverage having to watch

How are our wing attacks doing? Would be interested in hearing their opinion on our centre offensive scorer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here