Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Are we allowed to say how well the scum have done?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
On infrastructure first though, something that WILL bite your club in the arse at some stage, as Parrish didn’t bother

We’re getting there .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you stay up for five seasons, you'll spend the same, or more.

No doubt. But why the 5 seasons of endless losses and relegation battles when you’ve outspent the entire PL (bar the top 6 and Stains) according to that financial research? You should be top 8 each season. It’s not been happy - non stop civil war on BBS and Holmesdale about Parish, Benteke, lack of transfers .... suggests huge blunders in spending the £200m in fees.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No doubt. But why the 5 seasons of endless losses and relegation battles when you’ve outspent the entire PL (bar the top 6 and Stains) according to that financial research? You should be top 8 each season. It’s not been happy - non stop civil war on BBS and Holmesdale about Parish, Benteke, lack of transfers .... suggests huge blunders in spending the £200m in fees.
That’s supporting palace for yer . It’s never boring .

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You're allowed to, but I've no idea why an Albion supporter would ever really want to.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In fairness, Hodgson has performed a miracle up there.

As I type this, I see on Match of the Day that he's even got £30m* striker Christian Benteke scoring**.

* - current market valuation: £30.00.
** - penalty.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
MOTD has concluded a couple of things for me, feck Palace were a cut above today, sorry guys, the clackers at Southampton were the most annoying things since this :vuvu::vuvu: and Maty Ryan, well fantastic

You have to take your hat off to Roy...when he joined they were cast iron relegation favourites, but once the diving cheating **** came back, they haven't looked back.

Seeing as Leicester saw us off at home and away, and palarse dick them 5-0, that was an exceptional result.

They may all be diving cheating lowlife, but fair play to them.

I am happy to give credit to Roy for the job that he's done. But they are a one trick pony. They only seem to be able to win when Zaha is playing. Hopefully one of the European clubs will buy the twunt, and I will never have to see his arrogant smug ugly mug again. Sadly I don't think that will happen, and he will be back to annoy the f*^k out of me again next season!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Let's just hope that WZ gets bought by a European team, then we won't have to endure the diving week in and week out.
It really is getting tiresome.

el punal

Yep, Woy has turned them around, would not have credited it, they did to Leicester what we should have done and reaped the rewards. I will put in the cavaet that its more about Zaha then Palace, we have no comparable player in our squad.

We have no comparable player in our squad? You’re right, we haven’t signed Tom Daly.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The thing that gets my goat is that, whenever Palace do well...and beating Leicester who turned up in their flip flops and speedos, was not a surprise..we are treated to a fireside chat on MOTD with Lineker in the studio talking to Owl Face who seems to be in a padded room somewhere with oversized cans on eulogising about his collection of world class divers and under achievers.

Why is this? Does Hodgson have a scintillating personality?, was his time with England's "golden generation" inspire confidence in his philosophy.?

I find Hodgsons smug chinless face upsetting. Anything Palace achieve upsets me...get him off.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
No I would never want to say how well those utter muppets have done because I'm an Albion fan.

But the LLLLLLL earlier in the season made me cringe and that came back to bit us on the arse. I just hope Zaha leaves as they win with that ****er in the side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here