Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff v Man City

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cardiff really ought to be down to 10 men - Joe Bennett lucky to get away with a yellow.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Where have all these Cardiff fans come from? Their average home attendance is less than 17,000 yet the ground is full :whistle:.

I expect the same will be said if we get Man City at home in the next round. 15000 against Palace but people will be begging for tickets all of a sudden and the 'it's only the FA Cup and reserve's' excuses will be nowhere to be seen ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has done absolutely nothing to suggest we should sign him.

Unlike all our strikers that played City off the park.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Joe Bennet has just been sent off, the same one who was shite for us. Someone got in on wiki quickly. 15B1A226-0740-49E9-9A67-7694441BF35F.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And? Are you saying that he did something today to suggest we should sign him?

No I'm suggesting judging any 'normal' player by their performance against City is somewhat silly.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It doesnt matter who the opposition is if a striker gets the ball in a goal scoring position you expect him to at least have a reasonable go at scoring even if it is cleared or saved by the keeper.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Warnock resorting to type with a team of hatchet men. The weak ref let them get away with it. When you consider that Dale Stephens was sent off for nowt in a 50:50, whereas Cardiff players today were potentially ending players season with reckless lunges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here