Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal packs...

el punal

I got mine yesterday, wasn't expecting anything seeing as already had the email, not happy that Bong isn't on the montage-mess.

Seriously not happy that the sticker seal had split seeing as the letter contained personal bank stuff

The same thing has happened to my mine. The packet was either not sealed properly in the first place, or, the plastic seal is not fit for purpose, or, some bugger, between the mailing firm and my front door, has decided to cut the seal and have a look-see at the contents. So now I do not know what I was supposed to receive, apart from a multi-folded card envelope and a sheet of paper with 2018/19 direct debit information. Can anyone, who received a pristine mailing, please tell me what the contents should be?

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
I like it

39846943554_c7266ded97.jpg

39846939834_7267b498d9.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
The same thing has happened to my mine. The packet was either not sealed properly in the first place, or, the plastic seal is not fit for purpose, or, some bugger, between the mailing firm and my front door, has decided to cut the seal and have a look-see at the contents. So now I do not know what I was supposed to receive, apart from a multi-folded card envelope and a sheet of paper with 2018/19 direct debit information. Can anyone, who received a pristine mailing, please tell me what the contents should be?

good point, didn't think about what might be missing, was more concerned about all the confidential info on the letter

el punal

good point, didn't think about what might be missing, was more concerned about all the confidential info on the letter

Yes, I too was concerned about revealing confidential information. Fortunately those important details have not been disclosed. I will however be checking that on the first home game of next season that no sod has decided to hi-jack my seat. punish:

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
I think it is quite a nice touch for them to send out the renewal rather than just an email but like others mine and my sons both arrived with the seal broken . Would be good if the club responded on the web site and in the next programme as there are confidentiality issues here that might annoy some supporters more than others.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
It’s a reflection of how good things are at BHA when NSC’s neediest specials are reduced to moaning about the packaging on their season ticket renewal notices.

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
It’s a reflection of how good things are at BHA when NSC’s neediest specials are reduced to moaning about the packaging on their season ticket renewal notices.

I think most people with split seals (mine included) are more worried about the security risk with bank details inside shown to all the good people at Royal Mail.
Postman Pat may be having a extra nice summer holiday this year!!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Mine was waiting for me yesterday when I got in from work - opened so I assumed the other half had been unable to contain her curiousity - obviously not.

Aside from the dodgy seal it's a nice bit of work but one could argue that Chris and the boys are doing their own marketing at the moment.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Mine turned up yesterday and was open like most other peoples. The sticker was too small I think.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Hope that was a joke, not received mine yet

Me too - I am close to the end of the alphabet with a "W" if they do it alphabetically....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think most people with split seals (mine included) are more worried about the security risk with bank details inside shown to all the good people at Royal Mail.
Postman Pat may be having a extra nice summer holiday this year!!

No one can do anything with those bank details. Well apart from put money in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here