Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should we welcome the signing of a medically unfit player....

What should we do?

• Let him come even if unfit?

Votes: 66 51.2%
  • Hope he is not the main signing?

Votes: 47 36.4%
  • Hope it's just not true?

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • March on the Amex Sat night with pitchforks ablaze?

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll.

I see the verdict is positive. I would have been appalled had it been negative. Those who would rather we not sign a player carrying a bit of a hamstring problem (and without a long history of being Darren Anderton) are intoxicated by a missplaced self-entitlement, I'm afraid. They are probably sobbing into their pillows at night because it now seems we may not finish in the top six this season. Here's something for later:

NAT 5701.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Having now read this thread it seems the tiny minority of naysayers are posting a disproportionate number of responses. Well....fancy that.

I would add that if the Albion is not your first love, have some ****ing manners and don't start splattering NSC with you strident opinion, and when you find your view is clearly and obviously out of step with the mainstream view about the club, you would be wise to put the shovel down and stop digging.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Having now read this thread it seems the tiny minority of naysayers are posting a disproportionate number of responses. Well....fancy that.

I would add that if the Albion is not your first love, have some ****ing manners and don't start splattering NSC with you strident opinion, and when you find your view is clearly and obviously out of step with the mainstream view about the club, you would be wise to put the shovel down and stop digging.

Is that addressed to me? I would point out that I attend a lot of Albion matches, so 1st love or 2nd love is irrelevant, I will have my say thanks all the same chum.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is that addressed to me? I would point out that I attend a lot of Albion matches, so 1st love or 2nd love is irrelevant, I will have my say thanks all the same chum.

Then don't be surprised when many people call you out to be a knob .... a Chelsea knob.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Chelsea are my first love - went there from the age of 6-7, what has that got to with the quantum leap to the Palace scum?

I didn't say it did, but it may explain your negative attitude to anything and everything Brighton related. For someone that follows Brighton I have yet to hear a positive word from you.

And there is a lot to be positive about.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
I didn't say it did, but it may explain your negative attitude to anything and everything Brighton related. For someone that follows Brighton I have yet to hear a positive word from you.

Then you have not seen all my posts, I said the club has achieved miracles to get where we are today, from the Archer/Bellotti carve up.

All I have constantly criticised, is the lack of summer striker signings, everything has mushroomed from there, goaded by the warriors.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That poll makes no sense.

I want him to sign, but I also hope someone else comes in as well. More bodies the better. I wouldnt be shocked if he was seen as a more attacking winger and another option now we have lost Brown.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Relegation would send us back to the championship where we lost record amounts of cash last season, so pretty serious tbh. Oh for the Withdean losses:facepalm:

Yes, we are all doomed. If only we got some money for going down so we didn't end up in the same situation again, they could call it something like 'Parachute payments' and we could receive it for the next two seasons after relegation. Sadly that won't happen and so it is very serious!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hang on! He’s injured? Jesus wept!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That poll makes no sense.

I want him to sign, but I also hope someone else comes in as well. More bodies the better. I wouldnt be shocked if he was seen as a more attacking winger and another option now we have lost Brown.

The first post is so ridiculously ****witted that I didn't even notice there was a poll. Now you've pointed it out I see this question "Let him come even if unfit?" - erh ?? So we have a way of preventing him coming here ?? Moron !

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
But he hasn't applied for a job. He's effectively been head-hunted...

Thats true. However if we can only headhunt crooked staff it's still a big fat no from me, the risk is too high and all too often I see players who are injury prone so repeat "offenders"

Dont get me wrong if we got someone out for a coupla weeks with the flu, fair enough but someone with something more physical or reoccuring no we should not recruit, it's a wage not needed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here