Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you joined this site before Dec 2011 please post in here.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I am starting to think we are screwed but was there at the Godstone and will continue to support the Albion even if we were non league. Just because we moan, make critical comments and occasionally wet the bed doesn't mean we are not true fans. If anything my current frustration is because I know how long and hard a journey it was to get here and I'm finding it so frustrating that for the sake of two quality additions I think we could be a mid table team.

Forever UTA

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ShoddyHotGopher-max-1mb.gif

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
I had no idea when I joined but thanks for the reminder as its my 10th anniversary on the 31st of this month. So cheers for that .
Yes in the big scheme of things its hardly a disaster at the moment - but we are still entitled to criticise - as is anyone who spends their good money going to the Amex . Longeivity gives us no more rights than them - the same as loyalty points really . But yes lets be positive - we have a better than average chance of staying up . Be nice if we have a go a bit more though ...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had no idea when I joined but thanks for the reminder as its my 10th anniversary on the 31st of this month. So cheers for that .
Yes in the big scheme of things its hardly a disaster at the moment - but we are still entitled to criticise - as is anyone who spends their good money going to the Amex . Longeivity gives us no more rights than them - the same as loyalty points really . But yes lets be positive - we have a better than average chance of staying up . Be nice if we have a go a bit more though ...

Unfortunately you haven't made enough posts to qualify for the 10th anniversary carriage clock.

Sorry.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I think I joined before 2011. Whenever it was it seems a lifetime ago. Cannot imagine what it would be like not having this site or what it would be like not to support Brighton & Hove Albion. Head says we are going down, heart says staying up. Whatever, I will still be in my WSL seat next season assuming the Lord spares me.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
South Stand Chat - I'd forgotten about that. It was called Always Skint at some point too.

The others:

http://northstandpolls.com/ (Seems to be down currently. Started, I think, when NSC stopped allowing polls for a period of time)
https://www.seagullschat.com/ (Started after curry-hun-gate. What the hell has happened to it now though?)
http://www.brightonfans.com/new/ (Used to have a forum, but doesn't seem to any more)
https://bbombmessageboard.runboard.com/ (From what I gather, this appeared when the club site closed the messageboard they had a long time ago)
http://www.bha.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=2 (Never posted to it seems)
http://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2830 (as above)

So basically there is nowhere for us to go now. We're trapped :down:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I am starting to think we are screwed but was there at the Godstone and will continue to support the Albion even if we were non league. Just because we moan, make critical comments and occasionally wet the bed doesn't mean we are not true fans. If anything my current frustration is because I know how long and hard a journey it was to get here and I'm finding it so frustrating that for the sake of two quality additions I think we could be a mid table team.

Forever UTA

We're still on the journey. We haven't arrived yet, not by a long shot. Many a hill and valley on the way to the peak

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I thought about this yesterday when I remembered Orient are now non-league.

Yes I have a Hartlepool supporting friend, who lives in Surrey and has been to many BHA games, dragged there by me! Including Fansday, he loved it! He is sick about them now.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Its my bed and i'll piss on it if i want :lol:

Just looked at the table and when we beat Chelsea on Saturday we will go flying up the table, 10th i think it was!

Seriously, that shows how bloody tight the bottom half is.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
I don't get the "Bedwetter" and" Blind Faith" thing. I will support the "team" on the pitch always. I don't always with the selection, tactics & recruitment. I cannot just sit there and say nothing when it's obvious we have shortcomings. We are OBVIOUSLY under powered upfront and need to address that NOW or it is likely we will be relegated. As we stand today I don't see us staying up. I still love all that's is BHAFC.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
As per SwedishSonna, also posting to see when I joined!

I went to my first match in 1971, 20th November to be exact. Hillingdon Borough, in the cup. As a 4 and a half year old, dead excited by the 7-1 win by the Dolphins (as we were at the time) but sadly I fairly quickly found that not all results lived up to that start! :lolol:

EDIT: Ooooo one month out. Seem to remember a friend kept telling me to sign up but only bothered after the new year.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't get the "Bedwetter" and" Blind Faith" thing. I will support the "team" on the pitch always. I don't always with the selection, tactics & recruitment. I cannot just sit there and say nothing when it's obvious we have shortcomings. We are OBVIOUSLY under powered upfront and need to address that NOW or it is likely we will be relegated. As we stand today I don't see us staying up. I still love all that's is BHAFC.

This.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here