Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ?

How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't be daft! Are you Andy Naylor? Even he thinks 90 will be enough.

92 isn't even a chance!

We'll see, just my opinion.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not sure 95 will be enough. I have reduced this from 97.

Looking through Huddersfield results and all their blips seem to be because of injuries. And two keeper errors. If Hogg and Mooy keep fit, they might not lose a game.

I they catch Newcastle for points, I would fancy Brighton and Huddersfield as the two best teams.

Injuries or lack of them are most important.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The more you think about it the more it seems like we need 2 points a game form here -really can't see it being more than that, but better to get a few extra on the board as early as we can!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Huddersfield won't finish on 90pts. Be something like 85pts

If your right, and I sure as hell hope you are, we are almost done and dusted then, just eight more points and we are up. I desperately need this to come to a conclusion before our last game though, as I'll be out of the country for the Villa match.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
8 games in one month. They simply don't have the squad to cope with that.

Injuries could still derail any of the three teams. I don't think the Huddersfield squad is particularly weak, but very much the reserves let them down against Bristol City.

7 games in one month. Do Newcastle have the squad to cope? Only three central midfielders and just the one winger worth his salt.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
98 would guarantee promotion as it stands. Unless Huddersfield somehow overturn a -28 GD to us.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If your right, and I sure as hell hope you are, we are almost done and dusted then, just eight more points and we are up. I desperately need this to come to a conclusion before our last game though, as I'll be out of the country for the Villa match.

Me too. I fly out to Nam the day after Brizzle.

I figure that if we blow it there is worse places to be to drown my sorrows than HCMC! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here