Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one ?? England on TV

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Is it the managers that make England dull as **** to watch, or is it the players? I genuinely cannot tell anymore.

It is the players, and always has been. No other national team in the world would play Dele Alli at number 10, or Rooney before him. Our players are embarrassingly poor with the ball at their feet, and have been as long as I have been watching them.

England will always have a bunch of bust a gut midfielders, some quick wingers, a half decent number 9, some reasonable centre backs but just one player with the ability to put their foot on the ball, read a game, dictate the tempo and the tactics? No chance, the only one we have had in the last 30 years is Paul Scholes, and we played him on the left wing.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It is the players, and always has been. No other national team in the world would play Dele Alli at number 10, or Rooney before him. Our players are embarrassingly poor with the ball at their feet, and have been as long as I have been watching them.

England will always have a bunch of bust a gut midfielders, some quick wingers, a half decent number 9, some reasonable centre backs but just one player with the ability to put their foot on the ball, read a game, dictate the tempo and the tactics? No chance, the only one we have had in the last 30 years is Paul Scholes, and we played him on the left wing.
Gazza, for all of his issues, was a class above too.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

hmmm yeah
gazza? quasi?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Stones is such a liability. Embrassing if he's our starting centre back.

Dier useless too. Lingard just there for the banter, shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Are there any England fans there? They're as quiet as the team is shite.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Joe Hart might be a candidate for man of the match"

No ****ing shit, Clive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here