Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Who wrote this for him?

DE BOER THRILLED

Fresh from filling the vacant manager’s position at Selhurst Park, Frank de Boer has spoken of his excitement at moving to Crystal Palace.

“I am thrilled to be appointed as manager of Crystal Palace,” he said.

“It is a great honour to take charge of such an historic club, a club that is known around the world for its hugely proud and passionate fan base.

“This role is a hugely exciting opportunity for me, and I cannot wait to get started in the Premier League with the players and staff here in south London.”

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Good grief, look at the shirt sponsor.... and we thought Mansion was terrible looking enough for Palace!

10e7c233a01302de013a0229726ec62b.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Who wrote this for him?

DE BOER THRILLED

Fresh from filling the vacant manager’s position at Selhurst Park, Frank de Boer has spoken of his excitement at moving to Crystal Palace.

“I am thrilled to be appointed as manager of Crystal Palace,” he said.

“It is a great honour to take charge of such an historic club, a club that is known around the world for its ability to rip off local businesses and charities with no remorse.

“This role is a hugely exciting opportunity for me, and I cannot wait to get started in the Premier League with the players and staff here in south London.”

Fixed
Good grief, look at the shirt sponsor.... and we thought Mansion was terrible looking enough for Palace!

10e7c233a01302de013a0229726ec62b.jpg

Jesus christ that sponsor. Did Parish and de Boer bond over a visit to the botox clinic?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I can assure you Mr. De Boer my mother in law in São Paulo has never heard of your passionate fans.
That means your a liar and so should fit in well at that so called club.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Even if it wasn't Palace... WTF is going on with that shirt. Horrific

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Fookin' ell. And they call OUR home shirt a mess. Jesus H Corbett, the state of that :lolol:

Don't worry about that , you'll only see the back of them .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Their sponsors' twitter is great. https://twitter.com/manbetxofficial.

I am not a fan of betting firms advertising full stop, however this company correct me if I am wrong are suggesting ManBetX as in Men Bet Large look at me bollox so to speak.

Me wrong or right with that one ?

Oh and regarding the appointment of that Dutch bloke, not a bad choice to be fair.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Don't worry about that , you'll only see the back of them .

Do you think that FDB will sort your sh*t academy out? Obviously not the crumbling training facilities your players have to endure, but the actual players as I cant see parish keep on throwing money at your team as you cant compete with, what is it now, Southampton\Everton?

Also what happened to Joniesta Williams? He was suppose to be the next biggest thing after Zaha?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Do you think that FDB will sort your sh*t academy out? Obviously not the crumbling training facilities your players have to endure, but the actual players as I cant see parish keep on throwing money at your team as you cant compete with, what is it now, Southampton\Everton?

Also what happened to Joniesta Williams? He was suppose to be the next biggest thing after Zaha?

Yes .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here