Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever next, a thread asking what hair and skin care products you lot of nancys use?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I agree with the OP. Hair and skin products were popular with the Nazi's.

Had 'Pantene Pro V' been about during ww2, I highly doubt the war would've lasted as long as it did. I've been using Pantene pro V for nearly 20 years and I've always found myself feeling refreshed and vitalised after a good wash. I doubt there's a better hair product out there.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Should always care about correct spelling and grammar. It's what separates us from the beasts in Croydon.

OK then. I use the word/term nancys/nancies to describe gentlemen who spend too much money on designer or expensive toiletries, it's a throwback to the early 70's where brut and brylcreem were all the rage.
Is it jesse or jessie to describe the same gentlemen who get upset with my accurate, if archaic description of them?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
OK then. I use the word/term nancys/nancies to describe gentlemen who spend too much money on designer or expensive toiletries, it's a throwback to the early 70's where brut and brylcreem were all the rage.
Is it jesse or jessie to describe the same gentlemen who get upset with my accurate, if archaic description of them?

I'm not upset mate. Just pointing out the correct word. Didn't mean anything by it. Have a good evening.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Original Source raspberry and Vanilla shower gel - oh my word! Smells so good it's practically edible.

Daytime - Simple Light Moisturiser
Nighttime - Simple Night Cream

Simple - the only brand with no alcohol/astringents so it doesn't dry out your skin while falsely claiming to moisturise it, also cheap compared to most others.

Cheers :)

patrick-bateman.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why is pedantry a bad thing? I would much rather be accurate than incorrect.

Pedantry isn't a bad thing. The world needs more pedants.

And fewer (not less) ignoramusses...
Or should that be ignorami.

Their, that's made I feel Gooder.... and please don't take offence at this, anyone. It's a joke post..... for the most part.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Turtle Wax car shampoo for the hair - with a sulphuric acid bath. Can't have a total beauty experience without a little pain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here