Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

D

Deleted member 2719

I detest the Arsgas. I have documented elsewhere that they target the Council as easy pray, and woe betide anyone who makes the slightest mistake as a Council Officer, especially if any incident is related to cemeteries, children or animals. They blow up any report out of all proportion and don't check the other side of the story. Yes, I've been a victim of theirs.
Ironic when this "newspaper" is full of mistakes day after day, with no real comeback.
....and relax.

I agree, i have had the view for sometime that all Journalist are vultures and scum and have not read a newspaper article for decades.

Horrible people.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I agree, i have had the view for sometime that all Journalist are vultures and scum and have not read a newspaper article for decades.

Horrible people.

I have thousands of colleagues who are journalists. so thank you for your kind comments.

journalists.png

D

Deleted member 2719

I have thousands of colleagues who are journalists. so thank you for your kind comments.

Sorry but they don't help themselves, kevin maguire is now into May on Radio 2 now.

Like i said points grabbing journalism at its best.

Vulture.

:nono:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
It's worth noting the difference between a journalist and a reporter. Journalists investigate and reporters obviously report. The problem arises in football when reporters just regurgitate loose rumors with no substance. Local news is woefully represented unfortunately and is driven by centralization and cost cutting. Andy Naylor is one of the only believable reporters even if the deals don't come to fruition.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Sorry but after seeing the first day fixture list you posted yesterday I reckon you've made this up as well

I detest the Arsgas. I have documented elsewhere that they target the Council as easy pray, and woe betide anyone who makes the slightest mistake as a Council Officer, especially if any incident is related to cemeteries, children or animals. They blow up any report out of all proportion and don't check the other side of the story. Yes, I've been a victim of theirs.
Ironic when this "newspaper" is full of mistakes day after day, with no real comeback.
....and relax.

Unfortunately you have been prey to their shocking use of the english language. I do agree with you though. Opening up an office in one of the most nondescript streets in Brighton doesn't get away from the fact that they are about as far removed from us as Croydon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here