Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If not Stockdale, then who?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There's 4 of them but I'm still not sure they are better than one Stockdale.

65-The_Who-PP-045-The_Who.jpg

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
SSN reporting that Eduardo has signed a new 1 year contract at Chelsea.

I always thought West Ham was a more likely destination for Stockers, but we don't really know anything and will have to wait and see.

PG

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Stockdale goes, I really can't see it being anyone other than Ruddy on a free.

Who I would not be unhappy with.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Ruddy is the obvious one and is a decent keeper with EPL experience.
If Huddersfield don't go up then I rate Ward a lot, not sure Liverpool would sell though and do we want to use a loan up on a keeper?
I will still not understand it if Stockers joins a Championship club over re-signing with us though. Would make the last 2 seasons rather pointless for him I would have thought.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
David Marshall (Hull and ex Cardiff) has nearly always played well against us. I know he's Scottish but could probably be brought in for a reasonable fee.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Ruddy is the obvious one and is a decent keeper with EPL experience.
If Huddersfield don't go up then I rate Ward a lot, not sure Liverpool would sell though and do we want to use a loan up on a keeper?
I will still not understand it if Stockers joins a Championship club over re-signing with us though. Would make the last 2 seasons rather pointless for him I would have thought.

If his home town club come calling with a long contract and big wages. I can see him going to Leeds. The new owner might be chucking some money at it. What new chairman wouldn't like to sign a top quality home town player on his arrival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here