Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Watford v Albion live video streams thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
all i keep getting up on all of them is that i dont have the programs to run any of them yet i have flash player etc, can anyone help please?

Did you read my post on page 1? Again for you...

1. Go to one of the URLs when posted.
2. WAIT 30 seconds
3. Now carefully look for the very small 'x' to close each ad. They are usually in the top corner of the ad but sometimes not.
4. Carefully click an 'x'. If another window opens, you clicked the wrong one. Close the new window. Go back and try another one.
5. There are probably 3 or 4 of these to do. They might be layered so you need to do them in order - top first.
6. Once you've managed to close them all, there will be a maximise/full screen button in the bottom right of the window.

Sometimes the maximise/enlarge button, generally in the bottom right of the stream window, can be clicked before removing any ads, so it can be worth trying this first.

You DO NOT have to download or install anything to view the streams, so don't.

I can't stress this enough - WAIT for 30 seconds before you do anything. Then look for the small white/grey x's. There might be pretend red x'sthat are in the top corner of each advert. Ignore these as they will almost certainly lead to another browser window, tab or pop-up opening. That is what they want - they are trying to trick you. Don't fall for it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
This one has English commentary : www.wiz1.net/channel21

Open it and look for the advert clock countdown. WAIT until that counts out then close the advert windows one by one by using the small x near the middle of each ad. If it opens another window, don't panic, just close it, go back and try another cross until all ads are closed. It will then load and play. DO NOT download anything, you don't need to.

Good luck.

Thanks seems to be working now though i have just updated my adobe flash player as it was a bit old so all good now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Big thank you for this thread. Today is the first day I've properly tried to use a steam; I have previously and foolishly stuck with SeagullsPlayer. Why I didn't ditch that piece of junk earlier I will never know. The combination of NSC and a stream is infinitely better.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Thanks seems to be working now though i have just updated my adobe flash player as it was a bit old so all good now.

You're welcome. Glad you got the stream. Hope you updated Adobe through the official site and not one of the links off a streaming site.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Did you read my post on page 1? Again for you...

1. Go to one of the URLs when posted.
2. WAIT 30 seconds
3. Now carefully look for the very small 'x' to close each ad. They are usually in the top corner of the ad but sometimes not.
4. Carefully click an 'x'. If another window opens, you clicked the wrong one. Close the new window. Go back and try another one.
5. There are probably 3 or 4 of these to do. They might be layered so you need to do them in order - top first.
6. Once you've managed to close them all, there will be a maximise/full screen button in the bottom right of the window.

Sometimes the maximise/enlarge button, generally in the bottom right of the stream window, can be clicked before removing any ads, so it can be worth trying this first.

You DO NOT have to download or install anything to view the streams, so don't.

I can't stress this enough - WAIT for 30 seconds before you do anything. Then look for the small white/grey x's. There might be pretend red x'sthat are in the top corner of each advert. Ignore these as they will almost certainly lead to another browser window, tab or pop-up opening. That is what they want - they are trying to trick you. Don't fall for it.

I was just about to quote this using the biggest font i could and putting it in bright red. I then decided that was a bit puerile and decided against it.

Am i getting too old for NSC ?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
It doesn't - at least not for me. I've had Leeds v Sheff Wed on for the duration and it's not buffered or frozen once. Assuming you have a reasonably modern machine, Flash installed and moderate internet connectivity it should work fine.

Bet 365 works perfectly.

You just need to make sure that you are connected from the "RIGHT" country.

If you sign up for a VPN service such as http://www.easy-hide-ip.com/ you have a choice of countries to use as your "home".
The service cost me £44 for the year and today I had to use their Swedish server, the Russian, Turkish, and Dutch ones were not streaming the Brighton game.
You can't use any of the North American ones either as you aren't allowed to gamble online from there.

Watched the game with no problems at all.

Last edited:

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Watched the stream via firstrowlive here in Spain, brilliant picture & English commentary even on a poor 3mb connection.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Bet 365 works perfectly.

You just need to make sure that you are connected from the "RIGHT" country.

If you sign up for a VPN service such as http://www.easy-hide-ip.com/ you have a choice of countries to use as your "home".
The service cost me £44 for the year and today I had to use their Swedish server, the Russian, Turkish, and Dutch ones were not streaming the Brighton game.
You can't use any of the North American ones either as you aren't allowed to gamble online from there.

Watched the game with no problems at all.

I watched from 'Hong Kong' today via Bet365!

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
So if I deposit a fiver in my Bet365 account, use a VPN and pretend I'm in France, I should be able to watch the stream on the bet365 app on my iPad. Is that correct, or way too simplistic?

Edit: Just tested the theory with Hola France and Dirty Leeds v Wednesday. It does work, but there doesn't seem to be an option for increasing screen size so it's about the size of a matchbox.

You can't make the screen any bigger on Bet365 but when your the otherside of the planet you make do with whatever you can get, I think it's more for mobile devices.

Setanta in Australia who show Championship matches have just been brought out by BeIn Sport. Is there anyone in the States that can confirm that BeIn Sport show every Champioship match live, their stream has been pretty good for the last 3 weeks.

If they do, then happy days so long as they don't leave Setanta as it is and change it to BeIn Sport, here in Australia you can choose to watch any Premiership match live, they show them all. I'm hoping that will soon be the case with the Championship, it's getting closer, with every match now available via a stream.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here