Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] United reject Palace loan bid for Zaha

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I said NOW. For the record ive been going to Palace since 86. The PL is the place to be and is the centre of the universe, everyone knows that. Well mainly for those that have experienced it

Bless, must be SUCH fun getting battered more often than not poppet.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Bless, must be SUCH fun getting battered more often than not poppet.

Battered is a tad dramatic petal. We have lost by 3 goals twice this season. Stranger things have happened, if we get another striker in, and we wont be shopping in the same shops as you lot clearly (Obika ha) then we have more than a chance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Battered is a tad dramatic petal. We have lost by 3 goals twice this season. Stranger things have happened, if we get another striker in, and we wont be shopping in the same shops as you lot clearly (Obika ha) then we have more than a chance.

Indeed. Much better to pick up strikers from league One, than Spurs.

And whilst I don't make a habit of watching your lot, I did see the second half of your home game with Fulham. I think 'battered' is being kind.

Petal

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You may or may not have noticed, a lot has changed since that performance. Not least our performances and results. In with a chance as they say

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Won 5 drawn 2 lost 13.

If palace hadn't gone into admin twice you'd be nowhere near the top flight.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Anyway back on topic , I'm dissapointed but not surprised . Wilf is a special talent and needs to be playing regular football .

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Anyway back on topic , I'm dissapointed but not surprised . Wilf is a special talent and needs to be playing regular football .

He'd have a chance if he knuckled down instead of poncing about thinking he's the nuts when he's clearly not

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here