Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford away ticket sales, loyalty points and all that jazz

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
So as a non season ticket holder but a bronze member (ooh sounds painful) with 51 points am I likely to get any away tickets this year for any games?

Short answer is yes. Although you'll probably struggle for the big games/local games.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
So as a non season ticket holder but a bronze member (ooh sounds painful) with 51 points am I likely to get any away tickets this year for any games?

I think Leicester still has tickets - can you buy yet for that game?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Couldn't quite bring myself to wait until Friday when all of our group of 6 will have enough points... so I have bought 3 today... and hoping for 3 more on Friday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm trying to keep a close eye on this today as two of us have enough points to buy but ideally I'm after three and the third person can't buy until tomorrow.

So far I have seen approximately 550 go on sale in VRS2 and all have been sold. This was followed by approximately 850 in VRS1 being made available and as it stands about 140 of those have sold. So the running total is about 700 sold if I'm right.

If more than 1,400 are sold today I will bail out and buy two.

If 1,400 sell today then you'll be fine to get 3 tomorrow as long as you're quick off the mark.

Agree with your numbers, although more seats in VRS2 are showing now.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
2 tickets - no Queue straight in in the first block.

+600 still left in Block 1

Block 2 not yet on sale - can see this going until Thursday / Friday morning.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If 1,400 sell today then you'll be fine to get 3 tomorrow as long as you're quick off the mark.

Agree with your numbers, although more seats in VRS2 are showing now.

None were showing in VRS2 for me just now? Didn't think it was on sale yet.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
VRS2 was the only block available first thing - something like 540 seats, but they were all gone by around 9:30.

Now i've just been and checked - has 34 tickets available in it?

Strange, that means only about 600 overall left, if that's the case these will go tomorrow.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Now i've just been and checked - has 34 tickets available in it?

Strange, that means only about 600 overall left, if that's the case these will go tomorrow.

Shouldn't look at those numbers as what is left. They put random amounts on sale for some reason. Leicester kept having 500 odd, selling, another 500 showing up etc.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Judging by Leicester tickets still being on sale, I would think anyone who can by for Watford Friday should be able to. I'm hoping anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here