Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Markus Suttner signs for £3.8m on 3 yr contract

ulster-eagles

Jan 31, 2012
Average player who wont keep up to the pace of the premier league and being hes prone with his on going leg injuries. which he seems to get every season!.
A worrying and overpayed buy i may add. Keep him injury free and he'll pick out your front men.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Average player who wont keep up to the pace of the premier league and being hes prone with his on going leg injuries. which he seems to get every season!.
A worrying and overpayed buy i may add. Keep him injury free and he'll pick out your front men.

Thanks Eagles - cool username

Are you referring to LLCoolJ or Markus?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

what the hell you on about lad ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

You lot know about overpaying don't you......

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

I lost a few brain cells reading that.

ulster-eagles

Jan 31, 2012
Rivalry to one side, how do you lot feel about your first few games? Man city first up! realistically how many points from your first six games you looking to get.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Sort your grammar and your spelling out, you sad, thick palace ****.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Pot kettle black.

Pot, kettle, black.

I honestly changed the capital P to a lower-case one because, well, it's palace. Please don't forget to use commas.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here