Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sticky Threads Don't Work

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Mea culpe and all that but am I the only one who is blind to sticky threads? Kinda like posters on the wall at work......nobody really sees them.
Maybe they could at least be in bold type so they hold their own with the main board listings?
Or if they're important like today is there a way they can be pinned as the first thread on the main board?
Putting them alongside a thread about someone doing burpees as the latest charity effort (laudible as it is) doesnt help to get information noticed.
Just an observation to go with my apologies.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Mea culpe and all that but am I the only one who is blind to sticky threads? Kinda like posters on the wall at work......nobody really sees them.
Maybe they could at least be in bold type so they hold their own with the main board listings?
Or if they're important like today is there a way they can be pinned as the first thread on the main board?
Putting them alongside a thread about someone doing burpees as the latest charity effort (laudible as it is) doesnt help to get information noticed.
Just an observation to go with my apologies.

No apologies necessary, Stickies are always an issue and I guess always will be, You (or others) did no wrong and its been sorted :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here