Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just wonderful. It must have taken ages to edit, getting some pieces of the film to match some of the lyrics. If there was a BAFTA for football films, this would be strongly nominated. Fantastic. Very well done.

Kind words indeed! Thanks JS!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Synching of "like a child" with Monk v Wagner ... true artistry :thumbsup:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Blimey, terrific work [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION]. If you haven't already, then you and [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] should get together to produce Albion videos. I'm sure that they would blow our minds.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That is simply outstanding [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] – I didn't want it to end. Some great little cameos in there and superb editing to match the words. JC's commentary is great too. What a season. What a team.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely love it. It just needs Pocognoli's superb free kick and the trophy presentation added to finish it off.

Yes I did want to get the free-kick in there but I wasn't sure what I could drop - so I went for March against Wigan instead.

The trophy presentation would be great, but I got to excited to share it! :dunce:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Very very good I hope the Albion ask you if they could use this as part of the build up to the Bristol City game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here