Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If Norwood's off, you'd think a central midfielder is on his way in.

Naylor suggests that is the case.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's the only info he has. Who we aren't signing.

Never seems to have anything that's an exclusive for who we are signing.

Good, because it means it can't be hijacked like Pritchard or Ward. I prefer the club to keep it quiet, and then announce it themselves.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Good, because it means it can't be hijacked like Pritchard or Ward. I prefer the club to keep it quiet, and then announce it themselves.

Completely agree with this. There is a lot of moaning because there are no real rumours out there. Does anyone seriously think that means nothing is happening? It just means we're managing to keep our targets quiet.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If Norwood's off, you'd think a central midfielder is on his way in.

Naylor suggests that is the case.

What about the illusive striker?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has Naylor said anything about Zohore!
Would love Jota and Gray here but will never happen!
Zohore : Naylor Says No (ish) !!!!!

'Keeping tabs' apparently but that's all.

To me this means he's on the radar only IF Hemed or Murray leave.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That's the only info he has. Who we aren't signing.

Never seems to have anything that's an exclusive for who we are signing.

Not sure why he irks you but truth is he has written stories about Suttner and Ryan before they were signed and has written numerous stories about Gomez, Abraham, Brown, mooy, Delaney, who are/were targets and has dismissed loads of others who were clearly guff. And so it's proven.
He also wrote about Norwood being on his way out, and was correct, a month ago.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not sure why he irks you but truth is he has written stories about Suttner and Ryan before they were signed and has written numerous stories about Gomez, Abraham, Brown, mooy, Delaney, who are/were targets and has dismissed loads of others who were clearly guff. And so it's proven.

I read about of all those happenings on here first. I'm used to sports reporters from all over the world in different sports providing a lot of inside information on teams and players. Naylor isn't in their league, seems a rank amateur by comparison.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Zohore and Jenkinson? Underwhelming.

Careful now, judging by the recruitment team so far in a couple of weeks you'll be overwhelmed by the merest mention of Zohore and Jenkinson.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I read about of all those happenings on here first. I'm used to sports reporters from all over the world in different sports providing a lot of inside information on teams and players. Naylor isn't in their league, seems a rank amateur by comparison.

Not sure who else you're reading all over the world who has a full time job covering the club and files 3-4 inside stories daily but Virtually all of the "happenings" this summer I mentioned have turned up on NSC because someone has quoted Naylors tweets or articles or his numerous interviews with Hughton, Barber, Bloom or clearly you've missed completely. Or haven't read at all.
Why he's upset you so much, that you think he's a rank amateur is up to you but he reports the clubs activity faithfully and I'm glad he's there doing the job.

Full time Local football journalists are now rare breeds as I'm sure you'd be aware given your love of sport journalism and awareness of how under pressure It is financially.

If the club have not made enough signings for your liking or you're not interested in their interviews or insight then blame them. Not sure why the Argus of all things deserves the flak.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I think can safely assume that the silence is based on lack of concrete knowledge by anyone but also safely assume that the silence at some point will have to be broken. That's just because the club want it that way so trust them to do it right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here