Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bong

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Considering he has been out for quite a while, thought he settled back into the fullback berth nicely. Would never have known he has been out for so long. Fairly accomplished display. Defended well, neat and tidy, and is always talking and organising. Welcome back.

Sent by WEI Device

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree.

Another riveting post in 5 minutes.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I agree.

Another riveting post in 5 minutes.
Thanks for your sarcasm, just thought that all the cr#p he usually gets from some, and never gets much praise - for somebody out for a lengthy period put a solid display and was good to have him back personally. Maybe if the thread was titled with one of the so called names i.e
Bruno, Knocky etc, it would not be so boring for you!

Sent by WEI Device

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks for your sarcasm, just thought that all the cr#p he usually gets from some, and never gets much praise - for somebody out for a lengthy period put a solid display and was good to have him back personally.
I was actually taking the piss out of my post, no one else's.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Bong did really well tonight. One tremendous timed tackle in our box in the second half stood out in particular. And he really used the ball well going forward.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agree with the OP....but also it was great to see the mighty Bruno back....LR is a top player ...but just not as classy as Bruno

IMG_0034.jpg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was shocked that we changed a winning line up particularly at the back.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I was shocked that we changed a winning line up particularly at the back.

Not that surprising really. Rosenior didn't have a great game on Saturday and whether you agree that Bong is our best LB or not, it has been clear that CH thinks he is.

Also, that winning lineup contained Akpom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here