Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out - The Trust in Tony Collection

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope we don't score.

The last thing we need to do is make this lot angry.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Maybe but you have to start solid and today we started with 3 holding midfielders on the bench.
At least 1 should have started away from home and he has recognised that now by swapping ince for tex but too late.

Oct 11, 2005
London
Never want my team to lose yet alone get stuffed, but if that is what it will take for the Finn to go, then I'll take it. Worse manager we have had in the modern game. Got to go.

Totally agree - whatever it takes to get this absolute idiot out. Very disappointed in Bloom, Barber etc. horrendous appointment, should never have got the job.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Should have gone ages ago. I became worried by the nonsense with Sammy Lee and the delay it took to get a replacement.

Worried that he obviously requires someone experienced beside him.

He has to go tonight else it's League one next season.

I'm gonne write Friday off unless someone else is in charge.

The board and senior management team have lost the plot I'm afraid.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Was he thinking positive? Going for a result worked against Norwich in places

That's the problem with the management this season. With Poyet & Garcia there was always a plan. There may have been no plan B but at least there was ALWAYS a plan and style of play. We have no plan and no style this season.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Not a great time to have to play the league leaders away from home. He'll get a few more games yet to turn the corner.

August the last time we won in this league. I think most people have been patient. September, October,November and now we are in December, at what point do some people wake up and see it's not working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here