Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Was that the present boards fault or previous chairmen ?
I’ll ask again, have you any actual evidence that Parish,Blitzer and Harris are thieving spivs ?

They swooped in like vultures picking over the carcass of a shambolic debt-riddled club, and started with a conveniently clean debt-free slate. Legal within law, reprehensible in practice. There ARE examples of new owners honouring existing debts when they take over - but it goes without saying, not in the case of CPFC2010. They're a bunch of chancers, and your club is filth from top to bottom. This latest accounting fiasco is entirely in keeping with your rancid little clubs financial chicanery.

I'm sure you'll come up with the usual tired old excuses and justifications, as with CPFC its never your fault. Then there'll probably be a big old slab of whataboutery for good measure. Its the Palace way.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
They swooped in like vultures picking over the carcass of a shambolic debt-riddled club, and started with a conveniently clean debt-free slate. Legal within law, reprehensible in practice. There ARE examples of new owners honouring existing debts when they take over - but it goes without saying, not in the case of CPFC2010. They're a bunch of chancers, and your club is filth from top to bottom. This latest accounting fiasco is entirely in keeping with your rancid little clubs financial chicanery.

I'm sure you'll come up with the usual tired old excuses and justifications, as with CPFC its never your fault. Then there'll probably be a big old slab of whataboutery for good measure. Its the Palace way.

No evidence then, I thought not .

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Can I just ask all of the holier than thou Brighton fans what would have happened if the businesses had turned down Brighton's kind offer of reduced payments?
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] I just wondered if you happen to know why Tony Bloom never pumped his money into Brighton when you really needed it and were on your arse's. I don't understand why the fans and fans of other clubs had to throw money in buckets when your saviour was waiting in the wings. What is it you call Parish and Co? Oh that's it, vultures. Out of interest has Bloom recompensed all the businesses that accepted reduced payments when Brighton were on their arse?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Can I just ask all of the holier than thou Brighton fans what would have happened if the businesses had turned down Brighton's kind offer of reduced payments?
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] I just wondered if you happen to know why Tony Bloom never pumped his money into Brighton when you really needed it and were on your arse's. I don't understand why the fans and fans of other clubs had to throw money in buckets when your saviour was waiting in the wings. What is it you call Parish and Co? Oh that's it, vultures. Out of interest has Bloom recompensed all the businesses that accepted reduced payments when Brighton were on their arse?

There was no kind offer of reduced payments. Friends and businesses came to the Albion and VOLUNTARILY said they would accept a payment.

I have posted the word VOLUNTARILY in a previous post with appropriate capitals, but you seem to have the memory of a goldfish.

I also pointed out that Tony Bloom had only just left school in 1996, when we found out what dire straights we were in. He wasn't in a positions to pay anything, except having a rich family.
Dick Knight was astute enough to keep Tony's uncle Ray Bloom on the board when he took over.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
There was no kind offer of reduced payments. Friends and businesses came to the Albion and VOLUNTARILY said they would accept a payment.

I have posted the word VOLUNTARILY in a previous post with appropriate capitals, but you seem to have the memory of a goldfish.

I also pointed out that Tony Bloom had only just left school in 1996, when we found out what dire straights we were in. He wasn't in a positions to pay anything, except having a rich family.
Dick Knight was astute enough to keep Tony's uncle Ray Bloom on the board when he took over.

Tony Bloom was 26 in 1996, so had hardly just left school, of course he wouldn't have been anywhere near being able to invest in the Albion at that time.

But that won't stop Palace and their -

whataboutery-whataboutery-everywhere.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

1. Which 'businesses' are these of which you speak? Care to explain who they were? (don't spend too long searching - the debt that was renegotiated was to club directors / investors - not to 'local businesses')

2. At the Albion's lowest point, when Bill Archer saw his opportunity to take control, Tony Bloom was NINETEEN years old, and yet to make his money.

Apart from that, you crack on. You've certainly put us in our place.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

:facepalm:

How many times has this been answered and explained ? Do you have short-to-medium term memory issues, or are you just a bit hard of thinking ? Still, textbook whataboutery again,as predicted. Well done.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Tony Bloom was 26 in 1996, so had hardly just left school, of course he wouldn't have been anywhere near being able to invest in the Albion at that time.

But that won't stop Palace and their -

View attachment 97501

Fair enough, but not long out of university to build up his fortune, and as HKFC says he was only 19 when Archer took over.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I assume se20 will be along soon asking for evidence of your claims.

He seems keen on it, so best do your research in advance :rock:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Just to help you out, these are my previous posts.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

:lolol: :lolol:

Please stop. For your own sake. You literally have no clue what you are on about, and are making yourself look very silly. Educate yourself on our history before attempting some pretty woeful whataboutery.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
:lolol: :lolol:

Please stop. For your own sake. You literally have no clue what you are on about, and are making yourself look very silly. Educate yourself on our history before attempting some pretty woeful whataboutery.

It comes across to me like a desperate attempt to deflect from the fact that his noddy club are the ONLY one to not have submitted their accounts. Even some of the worst run businesses i know, have been able to submit their accounts on time.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I’ve worked out the Palace trolls mindset

“Hmmmm, my club is being criticised on NSC, I have no defence for the present shambles/ financial chicanery, I know, I’ll bring up made up whataboutery when they were at their lowest ebb, and their Chairman was keeping his student grant in his pocket, instead of paying imaginary debts to local businesses “

Is that how it works, [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION], [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION], etc etc.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I’ve worked out the Palace trolls mindset

“Hmmmm, my club is being criticised on NSC, I have no defence for the present shambles/ financial chicanery, I know, I’ll bring up made up whataboutery when they were at their lowest ebb, and their Chairman was keeping his student grant in his pocket, instead of paying imaginary debts to local businesses “

Is that how it works, [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION], [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION], etc etc.

Not forgetting [MENTION=22870]CPFC G[/MENTION], and [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION].

Maybe they're all the same person?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

I found this, written by one of your own, on holmesdale.net

' "I had never met or spoken to Parish before but that was all to change. In the interests of keeping Brajovic appeased I spoke to Parish, who confirmed he was interested in buying this loan. What he suggested was he would pay Agilo the £4.3 million outstanding, take over the loan and I would pay them £6.3 million by 26 June. In other words, if I failed to make the repayment in five months Parish, who intimated there were other parties involved in buying out Agilo’s loan, would take the club.

Effectively Parish and his backers wanted circa 120 per cent interest secured against the £35 million I had in Palace. Despite the appeal of being able to rid myself of this man Brajovic I can’t say I jumped at this deal. In speaking to Parish, it was clear to me he knew a lot more about the exact financial position at Palace than he had any right to. I wonder – who could have told him that from my board of directors? My brother Dominic? The fiercely loyal Kevin Watts? Or my chief executive Phil Alexander, he of the ‘the king is dead’ mentality? I suspected Parish and the others he alluded to were involved had been speaking to Agilo for some time."

So, Parish out great saviour actually help to put us in the sh*t in the first place all because Jordan wasn't stupid enough to take his extortionate offer.

There's a lot more to it in the book about how Jordan was promised £10m to help ease the financial pressure by an Angel Loan (or whatever) but it was pulled with hints at underhand dealings by out glorious chairman.'

That to me is as bad as thievery and definitely the work of Spivs.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I found this, written by one of your own, on holmesdale.net

' "I had never met or spoken to Parish before but that was all to change. In the interests of keeping Brajovic appeased I spoke to Parish, who confirmed he was interested in buying this loan. What he suggested was he would pay Agilo the £4.3 million outstanding, take over the loan and I would pay them £6.3 million by 26 June. In other words, if I failed to make the repayment in five months Parish, who intimated there were other parties involved in buying out Agilo’s loan, would take the club.

Effectively Parish and his backers wanted circa 120 per cent interest secured against the £35 million I had in Palace. Despite the appeal of being able to rid myself of this man Brajovic I can’t say I jumped at this deal. In speaking to Parish, it was clear to me he knew a lot more about the exact financial position at Palace than he had any right to. I wonder – who could have told him that from my board of directors? My brother Dominic? The fiercely loyal Kevin Watts? Or my chief executive Phil Alexander, he of the ‘the king is dead’ mentality? I suspected Parish and the others he alluded to were involved had been speaking to Agilo for some time."

So, Parish out great saviour actually help to put us in the sh*t in the first place all because Jordan wasn't stupid enough to take his extortionate offer.

There's a lot more to it in the book about how Jordan was promised £10m to help ease the financial pressure by an Angel Loan (or whatever) but it was pulled with hints at underhand dealings by out glorious chairman.'

That to me is as bad as thievery and definitely the work of Spivs.

Not a very easy read is it?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I have no idea or care about the Palace situation, nor do we or the Palace fans that post on here, but I do
Get annoyed when they say about us not paying our supplier or debtors back in the bad old days. It was well documented at the time and in the history books by TIm Carder, that the
Club Settled the debts, although reduced with board members and investors not local businesses, although a couple agreed to a reduced debt as they wanted to help the club, and they volunteered that.Which is indeed a lot different to what some of the goons have stated and very different to what happened at Palace. The more intelligent fans at Palace, yes there is some, tend to think this is being done deliberate for reasons only they know best. Let’s all move on
And let them run their own club, as I am i am sure they know what they are doing and in very good hands?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

You’re so stupid it hurts. Why did Tony Bloom age 25-27 not save the Albion in the Goldstone era? I wonder....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here