Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A man has been found laying on the pavement with a severe injury. CCTV shows the alleged assailant cycling towards the victim before hitting him over the head with a large fish. The assailant was described as wearing a striped t-shirt and beret. Police believe he has been poissoned.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Made I larf .

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
All sounds a bit fishy to me, could be a red herring.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don’t understand why the assailant is thought to have been poissoned. I’m more interested in what caused the injury to the victim.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I find it difficult to believe that a man cod cycle one handed whilst holding a big fish, let alone getting the angle right to cause such a severe injury.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
He would have to Perch on the pedals to get the angle of the blow correct.

el punal

For goodness hake, can't you see the police are floundering with their investigation. We await with baited breath to sea how the lines of inquiry are progressing. At present detectives are trawling through previous cases hoping for something to catch their eye - they really are stuck between a rock and a hard plaice.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I find it very difficult to believe that a fish can be swung with enough force to seriously harm someone. Most fish are quite floppy, so you cannot get great momentum behind an attack. Of course, the OP has given us a pathetic amount of information here - perhaps the fish was frozen? That would introduce all sorts of new problems with this news.

Frankly I think he's made this up to increase his post count. Not impressed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here