nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
The tier holds 6,000 http://redmancunian.com/manchester-united-tickets/manchester-united-seating-plan/ in 40 rows - seems a bit odd to only have 5,500 for us. If it's for segregation, then by the time you leave seats free at the northern end of E336, you'd only end up with a couple of hundred home fans? Maybe it is for neutrals/tourists?

East Stand.JPG

Looks like there is a small segregation area on the left here block E336. Which means we are pretty close to a sellout.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Apart from the 5000 odd who have bought tickets ��

Club posted this morning that approx 4500 have sold and that now anyone with a Fan number can buy up to three tickets, and that Extra tickets have been made available. Better get 'em while they're hot :cool:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Club posted this morning that approx 4500 have sold and that now anyone with a Fan number can buy up to three tickets, and that Extra tickets have been made available. Better get 'em while they're hot :cool:

Down to 91 now assuming no more available after block 336 is gone.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
On sale to non members with a purchase history for 2 days now. I think it is fair to say anyone who really wanted a ticket could get one. 89 left, and bound to be guest returns come up too. Seems the club got this one absolutely bang on the money.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Down to 91 now assuming no more available after block 336 is gone.

not too shabby, so over 1000 sold today, maybe they should have asked for more :shrug:

On sale to non members with a purchase history for 2 days now. I think it is fair to say anyone who really wanted a ticket could get one. 89 left, and bound to be guest returns come up too. Seems the club got this one absolutely bang on the money.

Great news for those who have struggled to get away tickets for the glamour games so far.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
View attachment 94904

Looks like there is a small segregation area on the left here block E336. Which means we are pretty close to a sellout.

This still always confuses me, when the blocks on the seating plan diagrams aren't actually the same as what looks like blocks in the stands! That is - E336 is both sides of the entrance/aisle, then E335 is half of the block to one side of the next entrance, and half the other...

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Looks like the original 300 odd in block E336 sold yesterday and they added another 200 odd last night, presume this will be the last of them.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its great that everyone who wanted to go has got a ticket for this one. It will be tough, but can't wait. Man U are not Man City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here