Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I really hope Burton beat Brighton tomorrow night. Reason Inside.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Am I allowed to have the opinion that the OP is a bell end?

To be honest, I don't care what you think.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

So you think Sami is useless?!

Do go on about how your football knowledge and coaching prowess far outweighs his!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
so somebody that doesnt want their team to lose, is a licker??
No just something very very wrong who think Hyppia , TB, Burke and Barber can do never do anything wrong !
This season they have, all of them I'm afraid.
I hope Albion win every time they play like every Brighton fan,but the utter blind loyalty toward the aforementioned by of a lot of people gets on my tits.
Shiny new stadiums, the best training facilities and some very good players is great we have come a long long way thanks to Dick Knight, Tony Bloom, Martin Perry etc etc but it means bugger all if the wrong manager is in charge of leading them. Hyppia is undoubtedly the wrong man.
He is another cheap alternative of a manager with very little experience in management, and what he does have he wasn't very good at and was sacked.
Being a great player will not make you a good manager that is a fact.
What will you all be saying if we get turned over tonight ? God forbid that happens.
Forest Saturday and Cardiff Tuesday , from what I have seen so far this season we will be lucky to get a point from those two games, very very lucky.
I desperately hope I'm wrong I ****ing hate Brighton losing but you have to admit it's not looking very good is it ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No just something very very wrong who think Hyppia , TB, Burke and Barber can do never do anything wrong !
I hope Albion win every time they play like every Brighton fan,but the utter blind loyalty toward the aforementioned by of a lot of people gets on my tits.
Shiny new stadiums, the best training facilities and some very good players is great we have come a long long way thanks to Dick Knight, Tony Bloom, Martin Perry etc etc but it means bugger all if the wrong manager is in charge of leading them. Hyppia is undoubtedly the wrong man.
He is another cheap alternative of a manager with very little experience in management, and what he does have he wasn't very good at and was sacked.
What will you all be saying if we get turned over tonight ? God forbid that happens.
Forest Saturday and Cardiff Tuesday , from what I have seen so far this season we will be lucky to get a point from those two games, very very lucky.
I desperately hope I'm wrong I ****ing hate Brighton losing but you have to admit it's not looking very good is it ?

christ....give the man a chance. It is a new squad.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
A matter of opinion, not fact

Certainly opinion but by the looks of it on the other days vote about it on here also almost half of the people that voted too.
We all understand managers have to be given a chance but I along with a fair few others don't believe he is the best person for the job.
Again mine and their opinions.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But I don't think I've seen any blind loyalty on NSC really. For myself I have a few concerns at present but certainly nothing that would make me demand the job of a new manager (with a new squad) after 8 games. From what I've seen from other posts that seems to be the case for a fair many on here. If you think, in our current position, getting rid of our manager is a good idea and will achieve an instant turnaround then I think it may be you who needs to take a look at yourself and your expectations.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
89 thumbs down on op 
**** me, it's going to be 100 by the time I've written this, and counting! Surely some sort of record there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Reason inside" is a magnificent piece of attention-seeking, let's be honest. In amongst all the insults, that marvelous bit of business should definitely not pass without being acknowledged.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
**** me, it's going to be 100 by the time I've written this, and counting! Surely some sort of record there.

Bloody hell you two must have super sad lives worrying about "what are they thumbs down things whatever they are " ?
Dreadful

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Maybe if we don't lose mr gem will do one with his negative nancy attitude.......

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
shoutout to me for giving the 100th thumb down...

has anyone ever got that before? if so whats the record? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What always gets me about these sort of threads is that I can never decide of the OP is a WUM or is actually being serious.

But then, I can't actually decide either which of those 2 so the sadder anyway :shrug:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

It's not blind loyalty you plank!!! It's being realistic.

I haven't got a scooby if Hyppia is going to be any good, so far there are big question marks over his tactics and whether they'll work in the long run. Unlike you and some others, most fans will try to pull togeather in the right direction for the sake of harmony. He won't get sacked this early so what's the point in bleating about it at this stage like a spoilt little bitch!
You've bottled it at the first opportunity because you've decided you don't like him, stop being such a splitter and a moaner and fall in with everyone else for once.

If we don't look like improving by christmas I suspect more fans will be asking questions, but that could even be too early because these things don't always happen over night.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody hell you two must have super sad lives worrying about "what are they thumbs down things whatever they are " ?
Dreadful
Who said I was worrying? :rolleyes:

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
It's not blind loyalty you plank!!! It's being realistic.

I haven't got a scooby if Hyppia is going to be any good, so far there are big question marks over his tactics and whether they'll work in the long run. Unlike you and some others, most fans will try to pull togeather in the right direction for the sake of harmony. He won't get sacked this early so what's the point in bleating about it at this stage like a spoilt little bitch!
You've bottled it at the first opportunity because you've decided you don't like him, stop being such a splitter and a moaner and fall in with everyone else for once.

If we don't look like improving by christmas I suspect more fans will be asking questions, but that could even be too early because these things don't always happen over night.

stop being such a splitter and a moaner and fall in with everyone else for once. Sounds a bit like blind loyalty to me baaaaaaa sheepy :sheep: cmon follow the crowd do the same FFS !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here