Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Bruno Mural

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst good players don't often make good managers there has to be a place for this guy on the coaching squad teaching the youngsters how to conduct themselves and trying to pass on some of that technical skill. He is one of the most technically gifted players Brighton has had and we don't want to waste it.

His son is a team in Hove and Bruno did the coaching for them recently! A lot of very excited young'uns.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Cannot wait to head down and see this for myself. it looks stunning and it is fantastic to have the club and Bruno in particular represented in such a way in the centre of the city.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
His son is a team in Hove and Bruno did the coaching for them recently! A lot of very excited young'uns.

:thumbsup:

My sister's two lads are part of that. Bruno is there watching every Saturday morning that he's not away with the Albion, and took their session a couple of weeks back.

Absolute GENT.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Finished now and barrier/platform gone.

Looks great.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just amazing. Congratulations to all concerned, it really looked fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
1caf12f26edc58510136148b4cadf0ae.jpg

This was when we walked by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
:thumbsup:

My sister's two lads are part of that. Bruno is there watching every Saturday morning that he's not away with the Albion, and took their session a couple of weeks back.

Absolute GENT.

Small world, I know your sister and her husband. She was very funny on Sunday during the u8s first game of the season!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
O/T but very funny
Anyone driving along the M6 northbound past the RAC building look for the big Sky poster. Remember the Brighton poster has AK advertising New Sky Premier League channel. Birmingham have a poster with 5 players, at a guess I would say from Villa, Birmingham, Wolves, Walsall and ? and the advert reads New Sky Football Channel. Spot the difference Mr Stockdale.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Brilliant

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great, great work.

And should clearly stay there forever and ever, or until the North Koreans trigger global annihilation, whichever comes first.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Short video and explanation here:

https://www.juicebrighton.com/news/brighton-news/king-bruno/

Tragically, this will be up for "the next few weeks at least."

Someone start a petition or something, this needs to stay up FOREVER AND EVER.

"Sky's location manager today ( 14th September ) is Nick Williams and he explained it should be on the side of Gelato Gusto for the next few weeks at least."

WTF ?

If anyone see's someone actually trying to REMOVE this work of art at any point in the future, then they should be harmed. Immediately.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here