Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long before maenpaa is given a chance !!!

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Don't think enough has be made of the second goal ! Very poor attempt from Ryan to stop that .
Thought his distribution was poor , he did make one good say from Jesus .
Always been pretty impressed with maenpaa when he has played .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sooner rather than later. Ryan doesn't convince me. Poor signing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just like Stockdale never convinced us........

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yer looks like a dud. Think he did ok for Brugges so will give him a chance but missing stockdale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think Ryan looked good. One excellent save - and his distribution was better than Stockdale. My only criticism is that he could possibly have saved Dunk's header.

Let's see how he gets on over the next few games. He's going to get plenty of action, that's for sure.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Far too early to judge Ryan. He made one very good save but he could have done a lot better with the own goal. There were times when he held on to the ball too long, instead of releasing March or Murphy who had made runs, although I imagine, judging by our tactics, that he was told to keep hold. Early to judge, but I can't understand people saying he had a really good game. Looks like he is living on his nerves at the moment.

boik

Another pathetic player bashing thread after one game - I despair of our some of our so called supporters.

so depressing. Happens every time we don't win. There's threads and posts slagging off: Stephens, Hemed, Propper, Ryan, half'n'halves, people who watch players get off the bus, beer queues, clapping the opposition, flags and a dozen other things I've hopefully blocked out. We're gonna lose quite a few matches this season folks, no need to come on here and randomly sound off just to make yourselves feel better.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
so depressing. Happens every time we don't win. There's threads and posts slagging off: Stephens, Hemed, Propper, Ryan, half'n'halves, people who watch players get off the bus, beer queues, clapping the opposition, flags and a dozen other things I've hopefully blocked out. We're gonna lose quite a few matches this season folks, no need to come on here and randomly sound off just to make yourselves feel better.

I see your point, but there are occasions when it's justified (not talking about Ryan, who I thought was good).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Very good save first half....Should have saved the own goal? Maybe/maybe not ...a goalies lot isn't' it...one top save and you get your name chanted...one mistake and you should be dropped.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Very good save first half....Should have saved the own goal? Maybe/maybe not ...a goalies lot isn't' it...one top save and you get your name chanted...one mistake and you should be dropped.

The second was a mistake, even if he fumbled it, he should've at the very least got his body behind it. Relatively at him and a good height.

That said world class save in the first half, when he saved the header whilst moving in the opposite direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
God forbid he makes a mistake or he will be CASTIGATED on here

That wouldn't be a bad thing, Sanchez (assuming that's who it was) was pulling off some cracking saves during the warm up.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Need more time to see him but a bit of a flapper. One good save though. Only time will tell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here