Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Port Vale FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC **** FA Cup

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Level crossing at Wye near Ashford is closed, causing long detours in and out if the village. A good sign if ever I saw one. The stars are aligned in our favour. I'm upgrading from my previous prediction of 1-1 to 2-3. Still enjoy the FA Cup.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We've got a game today?????
Out of interest, does anyone know if Man Utd are playing a money making friendly somewhere. Just out of interest because should this winter break ever come about to rest the players do you really think the big teams wouldn't do a money making tour of Asia?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Edit the title or Port Vale 3 - 0 Brighton + Ulloa Injury

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If we dont do any business in this transfer window, we will have to spend a lot of money buying ( and new contracts ) in the summer to have a real push next season. I feel OG will start to make wholesale changes this summer. IMHO.

Interesting comments made by Andrews at the need by the club to sign players in this transfer window

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It seems that some port vale fans are thinking of us as arrogant and disrespectful. Something I picked up on on OneValeFan.

I haven't seen that at all. Doesn't every team who plays a lower league team in the cup have confidence in a positive result ?

This may *seem* 'arrogant' but in Orlandi and Ulloa we have two match winning players, and if we play Ince and Andrews we'll not be bullied in the midfield.

Oh well, we'll see. I'd like to see Adams at the Amex for a replay.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It seems that some port vale fans are thinking of us as arrogant and disrespectful. Something I picked up on on OneValeFan.

I haven't seen that at all. Doesn't every team who plays a lower league team in the cup have confidence in a positive result ?

This may *seem* 'arrogant' but in Orlandi and Ulloa we have two match winning players, and if we play Ince and Andrews we'll not be bullied in the midfield.

Oh well, we'll see. I'd like to see Adams at the Amex for a replay.

no thanks would like it done and dusted today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think some of you might not yet have spotted that banana skin.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Anyone know whether it would be easier to get a taxi from Stoke at half two or Longport at 2.45? Trains are ****ed between Notters and Derby (although this has allowed me the angular sights of the Shitty Ground and Pride Park on a bus so far. Magic of t'cup etc etc)

Feb 14, 2010
I always liked Vale. I think because they are the underdogs in the potteries, they have a good ground, good kit and named after a pub i think. Adams did his bit for the new ground, even after he left. Not a fan of his kick and rush football but he got what the albion had been through and in the first spell tapped into that and got this club going again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
muff 0 pool 1
Moses
Grabban lots of huffing and puffing but no cigar

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Anyone know whether it would be easier to get a taxi from Stoke at half two or Longport at 2.45? Trains are ****ed between Notters and Derby (although this has allowed me the angular sights of the Shitty Ground and Pride Park on a bus so far. Magic of t'cup etc etc)

Cab from Stoke - will take 15-20 mins. Longport is nearer but doubt any cabs will be waiting there

Feb 14, 2010
Just been on the Vale website. They took offence (rightly) at some ridiculous posts on NSC calling Burslem a hole and Vale fans hooligans. When will these minority of Brighton fans on this site learn that when in a glass house, then stones shouldn't be thrown. 'Scoombe, Whitehawk, Newhaven, Hastings ect ect are not exactly Knightsbridge are they. As for Hooligans, its Brighton fans who have a reputation for rampaging around places like Southend, Chesterfield, Palace, Oxford, Brentford and all around the lower leagues as well as getting involved in trouble with Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Leeds and Pompey on a regular basis. Some of the comments on NSC just defy belief for their one eyed bias.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here