S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Got 2x tickets for the gig on Nov 28 in Bournemouth. Looking forward to it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Featured at the end of Channel 4's Formula 1 Motor Racing programme last night showing the Canadian Grand Prix.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Next Thursday, June 15th, Radio X will be taken over by the loudest UK duo of the moment to celebrate the follow-up to their self-titled debut.

From 8pm they’ll be in the studio with Gordon Smart, then from 9pm fans can hear exclusive live tracks from their recent Brighton show.

At 10pm Ben and Mike will be in conversation with the most trusted man in music, John Kennedy, taking him through their brand new How Did We Get So Dark? album track by track.

http://www.radiox.co.uk

Just a gentle reminder :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On RX tonight.....
Ben Thatcher (footballer), 'there's only one Ben Thatcher, and that's me, the only one coming close is Maggie'

'F***ing Seagull' :lolol:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
It was quite entertaining on both programs with Gordon Smart and John Kennedy.
The Albion got a worthy mention, as well as the RB new album, which is out today funnily enough.
Both lads very grounded :thumbsup:

Yeah, they were being interviewed on Absolute. I thought they sounded very grounded too, made me laugh when they said they can't believe how far this joke has gone

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Supporting QOTSA on a NA tour. Absolutely delighted for the boys. Doesn't take much listening to RB to tell they're massive fans, especially Mike.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Supporting QOTSA on a NA tour. Absolutely delighted for the boys. Doesn't take much listening to RB to tell they're massive fans, especially Mike.

That's wizard, QotSA are the best rock band around at the moment, seeing royal Blood at Glastonbury next week, loved the new songs so far off the new album.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've got Palace at the Amex on the Tuesday and then RB at the Brighton Centre on the wednesday. What a top week to look forward to.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

The first track on the new album sounds very QOTSA influenced. Great track and so far loving the new album so absolute belters on it.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Got 2 tickets today to see them next May in Australia.

We will be wearing the stripes and hopefully singing a rendition of "We are staying up, say we are staying up........."

See you there, Ben Thatcher:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here