Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To be fair much of Northumberland is a lovely county in which to live

As a recent mover to Northumberland, I have to agree.

More importantly, as an Albion fan I'd like to point out to Mr Abraham (in case he happens to be reading this) that it's an utter shithole up here, I'm typing this by candlelight using a dial-up internet connection as there isn't enough electricity to power my computer and the lights at the same time. The language is incomprehensible and the temperature hasn't got into double figures since about 1995.

Hope that helps your choice. :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

More importantly, as an Albion fan I'd like to point out to Mr Abraham (in case he happens to be reading this) that it's an utter shithole up here, I'm typing this by candlelight using a dial-up internet connection as there isn't enough electricity to power my computer and the lights at the same time. The language is incomprehensible and the temperature hasn't got into double figures since about 1995.

Blimey, if you are in need of extra clothing or food parcels come this winter, don't forget to let us know, ok? I also have a set of ski's l have never used if they will help?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

+ buy lots of anti-freeze

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
**** him then and Chelsea, let him repent his dreadful decision at leisure as he is rotated and gets half the game time he might have got here :smile:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
You can guarantee he wouldn't come without strict stipulations from Chelsea about how much he plays. If for any reason he turns out shit at PL level we'd be a bit pissed off seeing him in the squad every week, as I'm sure was the case with Akpom.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
You can guarantee he wouldn't come without strict stipulations from Chelsea about how much he plays. If for any reason he turns out shit at PL level we'd be a bit pissed off seeing him in the squad every week, as I'm sure was the case with Akpom.

I'm sure I read recently that Paul Barber said we wouldn't sign any player on loan where we had to guarantee game time. Although it could be that the more game time a player gets the less we pay in wages. Something along those lines anyway.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Oh well.

I suppose it wounds our pride a little that he's chosen Newcastle, but he is in fact unproven at PL level so let's just say "his loss" and find someone else decent.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm sure I read recently that Paul Barber said we wouldn't sign any player on loan where we had to guarantee game time. Although it could be that the more game time a player gets the less we pay in wages. Something along those lines anyway.

I certainly listened to an interview where PB said that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here