Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mat Ryan interview on football focus

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Interviews on FF are so tame, innit.

Done by the player's mate, some cultural/geographical reference, then "we're under no illusions about how tough the game will be."

You can hear the media teams inhaling cigars

Indeed, but as you see with this thread some shmucks lap it up.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Indeed, but as you see with this thread some shmucks lap it up.
Are you American?

Urban Dictionary

American English

Schmuck
A white man that steps in to take over the father role of a child after the black father has left the mother and child forever. In order for the man to be a Schmuck, the mother must also be white, leaving the couple to raise a child that obviously does not belong to the father biologically.
Poor John, no matter how great of a guy he is, everyone can plainly see that little Jamal isn't his. I guess his wife liked dark meat before she met him. John gets no respect.........what a Schmuck.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Are you American?

Urban Dictionary

American English

Schmuck
A white man that steps in to take over the father role of a child after the black father has left the mother and child forever. In order for the man to be a Schmuck, the mother must also be white, leaving the couple to raise a child that obviously does not belong to the father biologically.
Poor John, no matter how great of a guy he is, everyone can plainly see that little Jamal isn't his. I guess his wife liked dark meat before she met him. John gets no respect.........what a Schmuck.

That's why I like NSC, there is so much useless information (I love the did you know stuff BTW:))
We should have more of these sorts of info threads

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are you American?

Urban Dictionary

American English

Schmuck

I always thought it was Yiddish for a fool (penis), as well as German for jewellery.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
That's why I like NSC, there is so much useless information (I love the did you know stuff BTW:))
We should have more of these sorts of info threads

If you like that sort of random stuff, look up the origins of the work "berk" which most of us would have used innocently at times...

Sorry for straying off topic "I didn't start it miss, it was Wellesley's fault".

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Top lad!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I would like to save you from this abuse, but its like saying my friend got her boobies out, with out a link useless. So balls to you abuse him/her lads/lasses.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Very strange how a harmless thread has turned into the OP receiving abuse. I thought I was a nutter but coming on here makes me think that OK, maybe I did eat the raw cadaver of my Grandmother, but there are plenty worse than me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Make sure we never meet. You will regret it.

Make my day, how many plumbers that don't know me now hate me this week ?

Have I made the half-dozen

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Very strange how a harmless thread has turned into the OP receiving abuse. I thought I was a nutter but coming on here makes me think that OK, maybe I did eat the raw cadaver of my Grandmother, but there are plenty worse than me.
It's north stand chat, people get off on giving other's little digs.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here