Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So FED UP with Knockaert

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not just based on the first half today (think we are playing brilliantly), more over this whole season so far.
And yes I know he got the assist, the genuinely shitty cross that found Locadia

So, so wasteful. Stroppy, blames others and loses the ball after making the wrong decision time after time.

Get 'yer flamethrowers out, I'm prepared.

Good Championship player, a bit of flair, but definitely not for me, or the Premier League.

#KnockyOut
Coventry fans had him down as our best player by a country mile.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Coventry fans had him down as our best player by a country mile.

Well he wasn't and certainly not by a mile either. Thought March was better. Dale in the first half was bloody brilliant. Goldson Was class.

Our new signing had a mixed start and wasn't my MOTM either.. Missed some very good chances but on the other hand looked a right handful and was full of running. Once he gets match sharpness added to his game he looks a good buy/.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well he wasn't and certainly not by a mile either. Thought March was better. Dale in the first half was bloody brilliant. Goldson Was class.

Our new signing had a mixed start and wasn't my MOTM either.. Missed some very good chances but on the other hand looked a right handful and was full of running. Once he gets match sharpness added to his game he looks a good buy/.
Goldson made some horrendous clearances, good job they are league 2. March created nothing, all to easy for Dale, Locadia looked very one footed hope I'm wrong. Suttner had a decent game some impressive set play deliveries.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sad that people can turn on a player who was nothing short of brilliant and one of the main reasons we got promoted..not even a year ago. I can not fault AK in any way, he is just having a tough time at the moment :down:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
All players go through poor spells and with AK I think it's a case of trying to hard he thrives on adulation the feeling of being loved by his manager team mates and fans the more the fans get on his back the more he tries to do something to win the adulation the more he fails to achieve its a viscous circle, CH in taking AK out of the limelight a bit is I think an attempt at reducing that pressure on AK to allow him time to rediscover his mojo and become the Prem player he desperately wants to be this is not helped with fans getting on his case

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I thought both wingers were a bit off yesterday and some off Knockearts decision making was poor. So there you go.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Why the anti AK comments this season, when Solly has produced even less? Bias to one of our own?
Indeed.. I think Izzy, whilst not being perfect himself, has produced more end product than Jiri, Solly and Knocky put together so far this season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought both wingers were a bit off yesterday and some off Knockearts decision making was poor. So there you go.
And yet he still got the assist for the first goal.
Created the corner for the second.
&
Chased down the ball, waited until he had occupied both defenders before setting up Bruno to cross in for the third.

What have the Romans done for us.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed.. I think Izzy, whilst not being perfect himself, has produced more end product than Jiri, Solly and Knocky put together so far this season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is that the Izzy many said wasn't worth the transfer fee, last month?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
&
Chased down the ball, waited until he had occupied both defenders before setting Bruno to cross in for the third.

This. He'll never reach the heights of last year even if we were still in the championship but he's still contributing and works so hard.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
&
Chased down the ball, waited until he had occupied both defenders before setting up Bruno to cross in for the third.

Yes, funny isn’t it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here