Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know. My Bad. 9 years of posting and I nearly always resist biting with BG. Whenever I give in, I'm usually more frustrated by the straight bat reply, but at least I've calmed down a bit!

I've had to ween myself off that special brand of lunacy.
There's only 2 posters I can't reply too, due to the depth of the black hole l get plunged into because of my stubbornness.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Is that the real Peter O Rourke. Normally spot on !

Hope its true, if only for that song !!

He would gets us 5 or 6 goals

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Upgrade on Murray and Hemed for me, suspect if this happens Hemed will be leaving. Locardia and Ulloa upfront feels like a decent step up from where we are now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Given that our leading scorer is dealing with a few tax issues this deal for Leo is a no-brainer - get him in today!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Upgrade on Murray and Hemed for me, suspect if this happens Hemed will be leaving. Locardia and Ulloa upfront feels like a decent step up from where we are now.

I would agree 100% perhaps exciting times ahead but just diont let him take a penalty if the last one is ever found. I think that I would look at either Gross or Propper unless of course Locadia is capable.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ulloa has played 19 minutes as sub this season. That'll work.

Minutes played has reduced year by year since he left us. Must be a reason for that.

Can't get why some won't let players go in their heads and move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here