Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Sent mine to [MENTION=15464]DavePage[/MENTION] before Xmas, that's really annoying if it has still not been received.

Still to receive my CD but the post has been awful recently around here.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Here's the tracklisting for the CD I sent to you way back on about the 9th Dec:

View attachment 49999

I think I might've been rather tipsy when I compiled it ???

I sent it from work in a very dull, official looking white 'window' envelope with a printed address, to RS Portslade as I had no name to refer to.

I'm concerned now that postie thought "no-one of that name lives here" or you thought "that looks really dull, another credit card offer, I'll stick it in the pile to look at next year". The CD is in a thin plastic cover rather than a chunky jewel case. It's not been returned as undelivered.

I didn't receive a disc from [MENTION=11576]Yorkshire-Seagull[/MENTION] - maybe someone tipped all the musically malnourished posties off?

I can't open the attachment and would love to see your track listing. Knowing your taste its sure to be a good one.

Flex Your Head

No worries Flex, i'm sure i would have enjoyed it! Shame i'll never know the tracks as i can't open the attachment.

Right, it's a bit of a strange mix of tracks with no logical flow, but as I said, I must've been drinking when I compiled it 'cos it seemed to make sense at the time. I think.

Anyway, burning you another copy now - can you PM me your address please (just to be absolutely sure) and I'll get it out to you in the next day or so without any artwork :thumbsup:

Flex Your Head

I can't open the attachment and would love to see your track listing. Knowing your taste its sure to be a good one.
Kind words, but probably not deserved on this occasion :lol:
I don't seem to be able to post attachments right now, but I'll stick up the tracklisting when that gets sorted.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Nice SS James.
Well I guess that that, time to wrap it up.
Sorry to those that lost out to those that dropped out without notification (obvs not allowed in next year), and those that didn't get their CDs reviewed (possibly worse!).
I'm pleased most of us had a successful enjoyable NSCSS13, here's to next year.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Nice SS James.
Sorry to those that lost out to those that dropped out without notification (obvs not allowed in next year), and those that didn't get their CDs reviewed (possibly worse!).

Thank YOU - great idea, great result - I was one of the lucky ones to be reviewed and to get to review.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Nice SS James.

Yep! Thanks again, I was one of the lucky ones and well up for this next Christmas.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
That's the oddest failure so far. I copied n pasted the addresses. [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] any update?

OK, for the record, our Santa Buzzer has a valid excuse and apologises for the lack of CD and review. The unfortunate RSP may still get it reviewed one day. Seagully wouldn't have received one either. He kept me informed a couple of times but still hoped to have got it done if possible.
Buzzer is allowed back in next year. It's THAT valid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
OK, for the record, our Santa Buzzer has a valid excuse and apologises for the lack of CD and review. The unfortunate RSP may still get it reviewed one day. Seagully wouldn't have received one either. He kept me informed a couple of times but still hoped to have got it done if possible.

Good. Whoever does finally get a CD from Buzzer, will definitely find it was worth the wait. It will be awesome, and you'll discover lots of new things.

In fact, so much of my CD for tinycowboy was stuff that buzzer had originally put me onto, that he pretty much had 'an assist' anyway.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit

Did the dog eat it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here