1. Get Home Office Visa
2. Register Transfer
3. Get international clearance.
Will they all be done by Saturday?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to the website he still needs a visa then he can complete the deal to us

The club have to put forward a very strong case for him to be granted a visa. They will need to justify how he will improve the existing squad so I'm guessing they will compare him to JFC. Job done.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cannot understand why they would grant him a permit to work in this country if he didnt have a visa to even be here.

International clearance is no problem as he last played in Scotland.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good news

Oct 25, 2003
Cannot understand why they would grant him a permit to work in this country if he didnt have a visa to even be here.

International clearance is no problem as he last played in Scotland.

they need clearance from the scottish FA....don't know about them but it's taken us a while before from the welsh FA

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unlike Dennis Roussos, his hair (syrup) is likely to last for ever, for ever.............

they need clearance from the scottish FA....don't know about them but it's taken us a while before from the welsh FA

That is what I said no problem if you think of the number of players that move from Scotland to England to join clubs should be a formality.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
That is what I said no problem if you think of the number of players that move from Scotland to England to join clubs should be a formality.

The visa allowing him to work here has to be for a specific employment contract.

He would have had one previously, based on the Scottish FA's clearance and the contract offered to him by Celtic.

Now he has English FA's clearance, he and we have to apply for an employment visa for his new employment contract with us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
seems a bit cack handed although I suppose you wouldnt get a visa to work in a country if you didnt have an offer of employment presumably between clubs he is here as a visitor.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
seems a bit cack handed although I suppose you wouldnt get a visa to work in a country if you didnt have an offer of employment presumably between clubs he is here as a visitor.

A fee is involved so, until his transfer is finalised, I guess he is still under contract to Celtic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here