Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
can anyone tell me which Addon they are planning on using to view EPL matches (sat 3PM) next season.

I use a paid for subscription but wonder if any of the free to view options are any good. Sports Devil is too clunky in my opinion.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
can anyone tell me which Addon they are planning on using to view EPL matches (sat 3PM) next season.

I use a paid for subscription but wonder if any of the free to view options are any good. Sports Devil is too clunky in my opinion.

Used to use streamtvbox paid add on and this has now become streamcentre, class add on!

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015

Id stick to your paid one mate if you happy with it.......free ones are never going to be any better and tbh I dont even use Kodi anymore for live stuff anyway as just constantly a ballache!!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

ManiaHD - paid add on. Free ones never work properly

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly OT but I just noticed how much Roku Sticks have risen in price during the last year. We paid £25 for ours about a year ago on E bay they are now in excess of £55.

gandalf81

Jul 26, 2017
yeah theres pretty much no point trying to use a free add on anymore, last season i had a lot of success and great hd streams using the free fox and nbc sports channels for epl and champs league, but now it appears there are no add ons that contain them. most things are being sacked off , even exodus is struggling for basic streams of films and shows.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Anybody else have issues with sportsdevil? Seems to me virgin have blocked it..
Moved on to covenant instead of exodus, just as good.
Lastly, I have recently installed halow, which is superb for sky sports.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Bozza is right we should not be discussing how to receive illegal streams on NSC. We all value this site and board. For the posters sake as well as Bozzas' (and NSC) we should not do it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have a question:-

'A friend has asked me to ask for advise.
Let's say for no apparent reason my friend has downloaded Hola FREE VPN thingy.
What if my friend can add any location he wants to all of the programmes running in the Apps section of his FireStick, like Kodi.
But can't add this FREE VPN thingy, to the individual 'video add ons' like Exodus or Mobdro'

I guess my friend is asking if and how these video add ons can be moved to the apps section in order to be covered by the free VPN.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I have a question:-

'A friend has asked me to ask for advise.
Let's say for no apparent reason my friend has downloaded Hola FREE VPN thingy.
What if my friend can add any location he wants to all of the programmes running in the Apps section of his FireStick, like Kodi.
But can't add this FREE VPN thingy, to the individual 'video add ons' like Exodus or Mobdro'

I guess my friend is asking if and how these video add ons can be moved to the apps section in order to be covered by the free VPN.

Alternatively where might he find a better FREE VPN for the Firestick?

I use a VPN (Nord VPN - costs me about £60/year). I have installed OpenVPN in order that, when I am abroad, I can watch Cash in the Attic on iPlayer.
OpenVpn gives you the option to choose whether to use the VPN for specific add ons.
Using this method your "friend" can watch Homes under the Hammer in Guadeloupe should he so wish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I use a VPN (Nord VPN - costs me about £60/year). I have installed OpenVPN in order that, when I am abroad, I can watch Cash in the Attic on iPlayer.
OpenVpn gives you the option to choose whether to use the VPN for specific add ons.
Using this method your "friend" can watch Homes under the Hammer in Guadeloupe should he so wish.

I can't think of any other reason to go to Guadeloupe.

Sadly my friend uses the cloak of 'protecting against t'internet fraud' to cover his tightarsedness and would rather not spend any money to watch Bargain Hunt around the globe.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Anybody else have issues with sportsdevil? Seems to me virgin have blocked it..
Moved on to covenant instead of exodus, just as good.
Lastly, I have recently installed halow, which is superb for sky sports.

are you still getting sky sports? or BT?

everything for sports has died for my friend...

Is kodi dead for free sports streaming?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here