Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
With the new Messi Tammy Abraham, that's a good transfer window, albeit losing talisman Sigurdsson. Will that seal their PL safety come next May, leaving the three relegation places to a handful of other clubs to fight it out?

I think losing Sigurdsson will be a devestating blow to them and that they will be bottom 3

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd have said the same about Burnley losing Keane and Gray. Didn't seem to make much difference last w/end.

Many years ago Carlisle topped the First division after about 5 games and everyone got very excited, they ended up bottom of the table by a margin I belive. Last weekends results means absolutely nothing, just a bit of fun ( not for us clearly!)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we'll be having to wait for our striker until deadline time.
Esp as things are so much cheaper when you have a desperate need for them. :facepalm:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Esp as things are so much cheaper when you have a desperate need for them. :facepalm:
All gone very quiet on striker front... well all fronts at minute,but that's not all bad..JI completely out of blue, just like DPnand PG. can imagine we will wake up to some breaking news soon of transfer record smashed again on the striker. I have the feeling it may even be two strikers and sale of TH. I can also envisage another upgrade on JS and the obvious GK/ defensive situation tackled too.
Loads to do, because based on the other day, creating and scoring will be our biggest challenges!!

bhafcfin

Aug 5, 2017
Next Signing

Who do you think will be our next signing?
Here are the players that are on our radar (as far as i know)

Kenneth Zohore
Dwamela(sp)
Perez
Eder
Ezequiel Schelotto

Personally I think it will be Zohore as Hughton was at Cardiff watching him the other night

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Mag are reporting Newcastle are in for Dennis Praet.

Needs to be snapped up if only for the 'music' used here:-

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Mag are reporting Newcastle are in for Dennis Praet.

Needs to be snapped up if only for the 'music' used here:-

I might be alone in thinking how funny it is that Newcastle signed pretty well whoever they wanted from the Championship last season and this season are moaning like bitches about not being able to compete.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

If we were to go for the Belgian League again I'd prefer going for the striker than someone like Praet. This boy is the one I wanna go for if we go there again, tall, strong, fast and scores goals. Better than Zohore imo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Manchester City have just signed a striker they didn't want:-

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
.............................................and the obvious GK/ defensive situation tackled too..............
The "situation" where we have two good RBs, 4 good CBs and 2 good LBs, you mean? Plus the "situation" of having two good GKs, with two U23 GKs who could be used on the bench (the third keeper very rarely seems to get a game). How many times in the last few years have we had to call on Ankergren because our first two weren't available?
Whilst, like any other club, we'll always be looking to get a better player in if one becomes available at a price we can afford, out priority now must be for that striker. Anything else? - a bonus. IMHO the defensive "situation" isn't in need of immediate tackling.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here