Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Ryan

Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner

Knockeart Propper Stephens Izquierdo

Gross

Murray

Wingers and forward play. Sounds good. Look forward to a right back and a striker.
Team should worry Leicester a fair bit! Wingers will rip them if that is the team.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ryan

Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner

Gross

Murray

Wingers and forward play. Sounds good. Look forward to a right back and a striker.
Team should worry Leicester a fair bit! Wingers will rip them if that is the team.

Bit early for Izquierdo considering he's not trained with the team , and harsh on March to be dropped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ryan

Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner

Gross

Murray

March was probably our best player last week, can't drop him.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Well maybe harsh on March I agree but as others have said perhaps Bench then. Great to be able to introduce at will. I'm just excited to see him play real time.................:O

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So now the work permit is sorted, once he comes back into the country is he allowed to train with the squad or do we still have to wait for the Belgium FA to sort out clearance.

Although I guess he will be too late today and the squad will be flying to Leicester tomorrow

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tim Vickery - I like him, one of the few sensible ones on Talksport. Really knows his South American football.

Mainly because he's not one of theirs at all, is he. He's purely freelance.

Thus I've heard him referred to as 'our South American football correspondent' by TalkSport, and Five Live, and BT Sport.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
TV was very positive about JI on Talksport on Weds. He said a big bonus was that he'd been playing
in Europe for 3 yrs, so no acclimatisation from South America.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Has he signed yet?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No idea if this has been posted already but if he turns out half as well as the last player we picked up from a Belgium club we'll have done very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here