Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'd leave this one for now tbf. It's like discussing stuff with [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] but worse.

Particularly as I think he actually believes what he's saying, unlike the loon.

Leave me out of yoiur handbagging drama TIA.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
They have spent money but if you catch the interview with their chairman he rightly calls out with so many loans he needed to spend just to match the level of brighton and newcastles championship squads.

They have signed well but don't try and talk them up to protect your own clubs embarrassment.

A point I've already made, but has been ignored as it doesn't fit in with his agenda. :rolleyes:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
You're a massive moron. You really don't know much about our squad at all seeing as you haven't seen 6 regular first teamers play. And it would be a "lie" if I had said "I have never posted on the BBS before". I didn't say that though did I? (although I haven't been on there for 4 or 5 years because it is SHITE). I said I wouldn't be on there crowing about how much better we were than you, especially without all the FACTS to hand. So you're a simpleton as well as a gobshite then.

Last post 2/9/15
Last activity (ie logged on) 4/1/17

You are a liar Simeon.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/member.php?u=684

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Last post
Even Paul Merson thinks your sh!t.
178.gif

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He really does remind me of that previous Palace tw@t Seaside Eagle, The one who was all mouth, made bets then never paid when he lost.

Reminds me more of Return of the Makh - he had an unhealthy obsession with Zahahaha as well and has a similar posting style. He also disappeared when the going got tough. Much like this pointless tosspot.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Reminds me more of Return of the Makh - he had an unhealthy obsession with Zahahaha as well and has a similar posting style. He also disappeared when the going got tough. Much like this pointless tosspot.

Not sure why you are calling me a tosspot, you seem very aggressive? In my defence, I came on here pretty soon after our defeat to Huddersfield so not sure what you're on about.

Listen, I know you all dislike me but I'm a Palace fan so it's expected, it's in your DNA to hate me.
If you look at my posts though I am not trolling. Just because you don't agree or like what I say, it doesn't mean I'm trolling. The main points I have made recently are that we have a better squad than you and that Wilf Zaha is a very decent player. After 4 years in the Premier League you would expect us to have a better squad so not sure why you all get so defensive to that suggestion and secondly, Wilf is a top talent, his stats from last year showed that.

Some of the abuse I've had to put up with just for making these points has quite frankly been disgusting, some of you obviously enjoy ganging up on people. I know what you're going to say, don't like it then f*** off but why should I?? I have just as much right to post here as you do as long as I stick to the Palace related threads.

Last edited:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Not sure why you are calling me a tosspot, you seem very aggressive? In my defence, I came on here pretty soon after our defeat to Huddersfield so not sure what you're on about.

Listen, I know you all dislike me but I'm a Palace fan so it's expected, it's in your DNA to hate me.
If you look at my posts though I am not trolling. Just because you don't agree or like what I say, it doesn't mean I'm trolling. The main points I have made recently are that we have a better squad than you and that Wilf Zaha is a very decent player. After 4 years in the Premier League you would expect us to have a better squad so not sure why you all get so defensive to that suggestion and secondly, Wilf is a top talent, his stats from last year showed that.

Some of the abuse I've had to put up with just for making these points has quite frankly been disgusting, some of you obviously enjoy ganging up on people. I know what you're going to say, don't like it then f*** off but why should I?? I have just as much right to post here as you do as long as I stick to the Palace related threads.

What a tremendous darling you must be and so reasonable! Your "main points", Mr. Debate Team Legend #1, are perfectly reasonable and almost all Brighton fans would agree to them however reluctantly when plainly stated. Yet you are making a c**t of yourself and winding a fair few people up meanwhile, indicating perhaps you aren't behaving in the rational, scientific and saintly manner you claim.

You are being a pathetic little disingenuous twit. I hope you're enjoying it, at least?

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

You have every right to post on here. But you do sound like a whingeing little child.

A really spoilt, stupid one who can't get his own way and hasn't been educated enough to understand that tantrums don't work.

Thrashing about on the supermarket floor, banging your feet, screeching and crying with a bright red face as your inadequate, embarrassed parents wonder what to do and every other person tuts, ignores you and wonders what your parents did wrong to produce such a kid.....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Diddums.

You are right, you do have a right to post here, but it doesn't mean you're exempt from being called out on your opinions. Being all 'woe is me' definitely isn't going to tug at the heart strings.

Also you've not mentioned that you're not RotM...coincidence?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

[video]https://tenor.com/view/baby-cry-crying-gif-4252788[/video]

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
One of my favourite weekends of the season.....
palace will probably score as we cannot defend, but hoping to put a few past them for the win.
Just a win at Leicester to top it off!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

bf45159adc1c53d161022f9561207470.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Do **** Off, you utter BELLEND!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here