Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans today

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah I was so up for that. Even if it had been a last minute consolation I think we would've gone absolutely BALLISTIC.

Those who say the Amex has no atmosphere have no clue at all what they're on about.
Give it a few more defeats and the novelty has worn off it might be a bit different , what do you reckon ???
regards
DR

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Because of the language he was using before passing out. Shes no prude, but said it was vulgar....you say he was "harmless enough" & just shouted a few cock insults after having a skinful - but thats exactly why he shouldn't have been sitting in the family stand...its ZERO tolerance on that sort of thing. If he wants to be like that he should've sat elsewhere. I dont take my kids along to see or hear any of that kind of behaviour, so Im glad she reported him & had him removed.

I was close enough to see and hear exactly what was said and to have him removed was a bit OTT ... but, I would agree that hideously drunken opposition fans should not be in the family stand. His departure was probably a good thing as it could have got difficult if he had celebrated when they scored in the 2nd half. However, his language whilst he was awake was no worse than you hear from other passionate Brighton fans in the family stand.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
So you're happy about away fans being in our family section, shouting get your cocks out, in front of 11 year old girls?

A solitary and very drunk away fan loudly said but hardly shouted at the top of his lungs a couple of naughty words in the family stand before passing out. And the NSC band wagon, none of whom witnessed the episode, kicks in. Gotta love NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here