Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aleš Matějů SIGNS August 4th

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
BREAKING NEWS

Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of right-back Ales Mateju from Viktoria Plzen.

The 21-year-old Czech U21 international joins on an undisclosed terms on a three-year contract.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Fantastic news, I like the look of this kid he should be in the 1st team sooner rather than disappearing into the abyss that is the U23's

or going off on loan..

"Initially we will monitor his progress in training over the coming weeks, and then make a decision in terms of what is best for Ales's development - and one of the options might be for him to go on loan in order to continue playing regular senior football."

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Hughton: "one of the options might be for him to go on loan in order to continue playing regular senior football."

Another one that will never break through then. Absolute JOKE club.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

They copied and pasted it from the OS: Screenshot_20170804-191502.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hughton: "one of the options might be for him to go on loan in order to continue playing regular senior football."

You've written him off before he's put the kit on. Marvellous.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Who do you support then?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So is he the right back signing of the 4 positions said to be needed...?
No. Not as Plan A anyway.

If we have to pile all the cash into the striker pot, or we fail to get another right back, or he absolutely impresses then I suppose maybe he could be as Plan B.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

:tosser:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Good luck to the lad, but it is f#cking frustrating at this stage to finally make a signing and it's one the club are considering loaning out. Keep the faith.:cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here