Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going for a Burton

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I hate to be one of those scaremongering types but might this be one where a loyalty point quota could have been a good idea?

They appear to have given up on using this! But I agree. It's basically now down to how well you plan. But with several people on holiday right now I wouldn't be surprised if a few regulars miss out.

But I got mine plus 4 standing.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
there is off road parking I've always parked down beach ave which is about a 10 minute walk from the ground.

Would be surprised if it was Beach Avenue bearing in mind the distance of Burton from the sea. There is however a Beech Avenue which I guess means it might be leafy.

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
Me +5 for this one. It will be my youngest son's first Albion game (he will be 4 months old) and my oldest boys third ground towards the 92 club - not bad for a 2 year old.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Booked my match ticket, just the one (Billy No Mates day!). From Southampton managed to get a return ticket on Cross Country trains for £49 using my old dribbler card.

Looking forward to this one.
You sent the only one travelling on there own ...sigh

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As a loner it's just me, except I've booked the weekend away in Burton with the wife! I was there last November and was surprised that only cream flow stuff is available in the ground.
I'll start a thread later but anyone staying in the Travelodge who wants to share a taxi to the ground give me a PM.
A great Friday/Saturday Burton drinking thread later as well. Three pubs within 100 yards of each other with 20 ales you've never drunk, guaranteed.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
As a loner it's just me, except I've booked the weekend away in Burton with the wife! I was there last November and was surprised that only cream flow stuff is available in the ground.
I'll start a thread later but anyone staying in the Travelodge who wants to share a taxi to the ground give me a PM.
A great Friday/Saturday Burton drinking thread later as well. Three pubs within 100 yards of each other with 20 ales you've never drunk, guaranteed.

Coopers' Tavern, Devonshire Arms?

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
There had better be atleast one ticket left when they go on general sale next week; I can't miss a game that's only a 20 minute drive away :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here