Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Or he could be injured for a further 10 weeks?

This is a poor joke to sign an unfit player with our meagre resources, given the urgency of the situation.

I can't believe the club didn't ask you about this. If only it had some means of researching this player properly, maybe even scouting him or something or (and here's the really wild part) giving him a medical examination of some kind. Shame the club has to rely on dodgy YouTube videos, online hearsay and speculative assumptions when it signs a player. Oh well, I guess they're just crossing their fingers.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
NSC - following the scrolls of transfer tradition.
1. Write him off before he’s kicked a ball
2. Watching some basic YouTube clips and proclaiming a superior knowledge of Football over everyone at the club
3. Comparing him to any other player we’ve signed from the same country
4. Disregarding any scoring record he has because he’s played against some shocking defenders
5. Suggesting some signings we ‘should’ have made based on ones knowledge from a Fifa game

#Togther :)

6. If he scores hatfulls in the show reel, it's cos the defending is pony in that league, if he doesn't score hatfulls, it's cos he's pony.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Just wondering how this is going to end. Here are the current odds:

1) Stays at PSV after BHA doctors find a mysterious injury. 10/11
2) Signs for BHA and plays for us in the next 2 weeks. 25/1
3) Signs for BHA and remains injured until the last 5 games of the season. 8/11
4) Signs for plucky Bournemouth or moneybags Southampton. Player says it's an "exciting project" amid rumours AFCB/SCC are prepared to pay him treble what we were offering. 6/1

I'll go for #4 as they are woefully short of strikers.

Roadblocks being set up on the A27 as we speak.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Come on Lads. We didn't sign 2 blokes in the summer because they had injuries even they didn't know about ( Netto and the Swiss one Demeaneor? Sorry I've had a bottle of red and 2 pints of Peroni, I can't be arsed to google his name)

We aren't going to sign someone who is considered the primary answer to our goal scoring crisis who passes a medical and rocks up for a runaround against Liverpool away.

He's near enough fit or considered one for the future. Or a Red Herring.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
So in squad terms and if he signs then he will take Murphy’s squad place - now correct me if I am wrong, but we were at our limit of 8 home grown players with our 25 man squad? If Locadia comes in for Murphy that means a non HGP player is dropping out of the squad - correct?

Izzy Brown was U21 so not named in the squad, and essentially we need to replace Sidwell in the squad, so will need a HGP to replace him too...

And even our cover for Goldson would have to be HGP?

Or have I got that wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So in squad terms and if he signs then he will take Murphy’s squad place - now correct me if I am wrong, but we were at our limit of 8 home grown players with our 25 man squad? If Locadia comes in for Murphy that means a non HGP player is dropping out of the squad - correct?

Izzy Brown was U21 so not named in the squad, and essentially we need to replace Sidwell in the squad, so will need a HGP to replace him too...

And even our cover for Goldson would have to be HGP?

Or have I got that wrong?

No.

Murphy was not a HGP.

We still have 9 in the 25 - Krul, Rosenior, Dunk, Duffy, Goldson, Sidwell, Stephens, March, Baldock.

The issue is if we replace both Sidwell and Goldson in the squad, 1 of those replacements has to be a HGP.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
No.

Murphy was not a HGP.

We still have 9 in the 25 - Krul, Rosenior, Dunk, Duffy, Goldson, Sidwell, Stephens, March, Baldock.

The issue is if we replace both Sidwell and Goldson in the squad, 1 of those replacements has to be a HGP.

Thanks - that clears that up!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
No.

Murphy was not a HGP.

Thought Krul was Dutch ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Signing a dutch striker worked out well for Hughton at Norwich.

I'm in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here