Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's on a par with BG's rants about not having enough left backs.

..... but sillier.

PS. If it was meant to be humorous, ironic, or satirical please forgive me for not 'getting' it.
Er, you didn't get it. Incredible.

I'll explain it for you. This thread appears to be a magnet for people who would have us believe that all remainers are peddling scare stories.

I'm responding here with the most laughable of the lot - moron Boris and his EU comparison with Hitler's Germany.

Just to reiterate, I can't believe you actually needed this explaining.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Let's just vote Brexit, cross our fingers and hope everything will be OK.
No, no, I've got one - how about we vote remain, and cross our fingers that the EU will improve and things will stop getting worse :lol:

larus

I'll explain it for you. This thread appears to be a magnet for people who would have us believe that all remainers are peddling scare stories.

I'm responding here with the most laughable of the lot - moron Boris and his EU comparison with Hitler's Germany.

But the reality is, these are claims made by the Remainers. Boris as linking the ambitions of the EU for a superstate, as per the Third Reich, Napoleon, etc.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think we should stay.

Because I want to be part of an organisation almost exactly the same as HITLER'S GERMANY. [emoji106]

So when are the Leave campaigners being eliminated, when are we required to all become racist with a speciality in antisemitism, when is the EU invading Russia........... be careful for what you wish for

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Meanwhile, Sarah Wollaston MP, chairman of the health select committee, said that NHS claims by Vote Leave treated the public like fools. She said they were cynical distortions which undermine the credibility of their other arguments. She also attacked Vote Leave's arguments that leaving the EU would generate £350m a week for public services and said she would not hand out Brexiters' misleading leaflet about the NHS.

An interesting one, this. Sarah Wollaston is a Brexit supporter.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Meanwhile, Sarah Wollaston MP, chairman of the health select committee, said that NHS claims by Vote Leave treated the public like fools. She said they were cynical distortions which undermine the credibility of their other arguments. She also attacked Vote Leave's arguments that leaving the EU would generate £350m a week for public services and said she would not hand out Brexiters' misleading leaflet about the NHS.

An interesting one, this. Sarah Wollaston is a Brexit supporter.

Did she. What did she say?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The cost of ALL crap will skyrocket if there is a Brexit
claims Bullsh1t farmer

27819-1wlun35.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Oh, so it wasn't meant to be humorous, ironic, or satirical then.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh, so it wasn't meant to be humorous, ironic, or satirical then.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
Well the irony you are missing is that the brexiters are moaning about the absurd claims from the other side, when one of their own is guilty of the worst of the lot.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well the irony you are missing is that the brexiters are moaning about the absurd claims from the other side, when one of their own is guilty of the worst of the lot.

You don't think Germany is the real power behind the EU then? ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
WTF, why did my thread get merged into this?

Because this is where it's at we're in the EU here you know,nobody can voice their own opinions outside :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You don't think Germany is the real power behind the EU then? ???
I think they are the biggest power, yes. What with then having 25% more people than anyone else.

However, we would probably be the second most influential, but have been hamstrung by grumbling whingeing snipers.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
"Haruhiko Kuroda, governor of the Bank of Japan, says the most serious risk facing the global economy was the possibility of the UK voting to leave the European Union."

What the hell does he know, get out of our way

So let me just make sure I have this right.

If we leave the EU not only will our economy crash but the the whole global economy as well!!??

We must be the most important financial nation on the planet, but the remainers say we are just a small tinpot nation who cant survive on our own.

Which is it then? ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think they are the biggest power, yes. What with then having 25% more people than anyone else.

However, we would probably be the second most influential, but have been hamstrung by grumbling whingeing snipers.

Thats NSC Gold right there :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here