Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
First cousin marriages

First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children
Baroness Flather, a cross-bench peer, says it is 'absolutely appalling' that first cousin marriages in Pakistani communities are leading to 'so much disability among children'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Google is a wonderful tool, but not for 'original' research.

I see this thread has gone where I expected it to go.

Make sure you lock up well tonight....the third word Muslims are a-coming :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And it will never work. The cultures and attitudes especially towards women, LGBT rights are too far apart, mainly because of the religion. People just can't see it because honestly Sussex hasn't received the type of immigration other places have, but it is slowly changing. The politicians will never admit they made a major screw up here, but they still like to lecture us all and try make us look like the bad guys.

But....immigrants should be made to uphold the laws surely? Your frustration with our failure to make some of them do so is understandable, and I agree with you. But why should immigration be such a black and white issue? I see plenty (on here) wanting to kill it but I don't actually see evidence of the opposite - a majority of Brits wanting it to be unrestricted: 'please pitch your tent on the villiage geen and crack on with mutilating your ladies'. Not even Corbyn has come out with such guff.. Who the actual **** advocates that?

There again, we have been unable to do anything about non-EU immigration now, even when we have full powers over it, so I guess I agree with you - this contry is being run by total fekkin eejits who can't manage immigration, the laws or anything. May should resign now, the hopeless twerp.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You work in the NHS don't you? Look around you :shrug:

I do indeed.

The facts are these.

The majority of Nursing staff we employ are invited from, mainly, The Philipines, the West Indies and some African countries...particularly Nigeria and Ghana. These recruits are well trained and qualified to work in the UK.

Medics are often of Indian, Pakistani or Central Africa. Their training is closely aligned to the UK so they are brilliant additions to our staff. These days we also have a lot of Doctors and Nurses from the EU. Again their training is excellent and some, especially Portuguese, are far better trained than our own Nurses in terms of extended roles.

Contrast these highly trained and invited individuals with the boatfuls of impoverished, illiterate desperate individuals who arrive in the back of a lorry or in a dinghy from Libya. If anyone thinks that those hundreds of thousands of, mainly young, men pouring in to the EU rom the war zones or disastrous economic basket case countries. Those guys are NOT coming to save the NHS. On the contrary they are a burden on it as they are often ill or iin such a bad state of mental health that they are a drain on our resource.

This rubbish about the NHS relying on illegal immigrants to survive is so risible it barely merits any response.

If that ludicrous example is the answer to "how do we benefit from mass illegal third world immigration" then, seriously guys...yours so wrong it's laughable.

Try again snowflakes.

larus

I do indeed.

The facts are these.

The majority of Nursing staff we employ are invited from, mainly, The Philipines, the West Indies and some African countries...particularly Nigeria and Ghana. These recruits are well trained and qualified to work in the UK.

Medics are often of Indian, Pakistani or Central Africa. Their training is closely aligned to the UK so they are brilliant additions to our staff. These days we also have a lot of Doctors and Nurses from the EU. Again their training is excellent and some, especially Portuguese, are far better trained than our own Nurses in terms of extended roles.

Contrast these highly trained and invited individuals with the boatfuls of impoverished, illiterate desperate individuals who arrive in the back of a lorry or in a dinghy from Libya. If anyone thinks that those hundreds of thousands of, mainly young, men pouring in to the EU rom the war zones or disastrous economic basket case countries. Those guys are NOT coming to save the NHS. On the contrary they are a burden on it as they are often ill or iin such a bad state of mental health that they are a drain on our resource.

This rubbish about the NHS relying on illegal immigrants to survive is so risible it barely merits any response.

If that ludicrous example is the answer to "how do we benefit from mass illegal third world immigration" then, seriously guys...yours so wrong it's laughable.

Try again snowflakes.

Careful, he doesn't like to be corrected nor hear opposing viewpoints. You're likely to be blocked by him for much lesser crimes than that :lol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Anyone who wants to see how this is going to end we have a canary in the mine to examine.

Sweden.

This country in Northern Europe, previously homogenous, excellently run, calm with a very low crime rate and a fantastic welfare state has descended into chaos.

The incidence of rape, previously very low is now the highest in the west. Anti semitism and street violence...never a problem before, has become a daily event.

Drugs. Through the roof.

Firearm use. On the rise..no go areas rife.

What on earth has happened in the last 10 years? Mass Muslim migration from the third world is what.

If you doubt what I'm saying look it up. I promise you...you'll see what I'm talking about.

Then lets have a grown up discussion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do indeed.

The facts are these.

Try again snowflakes.

Your reply is fine up to a point. But NOBODY said the NHS relies on illegal immigrants. The bogeyman for this thread is Muslims (stabbing on a bus in Germany etc etc). The NHS is full of them. There is no need to be a broflake.

edit and I am not in favour of illegal immigration - Who TF is?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone who wants to see how this is going to end we have a canary in the mine to examine.

Sweden.

This country in Northern Europe, previously homogenous, excellently run, calm with a very low crime rate and a fantastic welfare state has descended into chaos.

The incidence of rape, previously very low is now the highest in the west. Anti semitism and street violence...never a problem before, has become a daily event.

Drugs. Through the roof.

What on earth has happened in the last 10 years? Mass Muslim migration from the third world is what.

If you doubt what I'm saying look it up. I promise you...you'll see what I'm talking about.

Post a link...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sweden.

Drugs. Through the roof.

Quick bit of interet 'research' throws up this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l3K872WSGI

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0KKc6GbeNo

Oh dear, a smooth talking charismatic racist nobber.

Who would have known?

Edit my IQ is 165, and I did the test after necking a whole bottle of wine. That's why I always drink and drive :facepalm:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Sweden.

Drugs. Through the roof.

I have looked it up, though, as I posted earlier on this thread I travel there for business fairly regularly. Sweden is safe, welcoming and a lot better run than many other Western European countries. It's expensive but a nice trade off is that in the centre of Stockholm homeless people don't freeze to death because there really aren't any.

If you lazily type "Sweden immigrant crime" in to google then you'll get a lot of links. The top ones are from the likes of the rightwing Spectator, Alt-Right websites and Trump's ridiculous comments.

Scroll down and you'll get this:

https://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

I suggest you read it and then come back for that grown up discussion. Among the highlights though:

The number of people killed by firearms in Sweden in 2015 was 33 (my commentary - that's fewer than the number killed in US school shootings in an average year)

Claim: "There has been a major increase in the number of rapes in Sweden."
Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all.

Claim: "In Sweden there are a number of 'no-go zones' where criminality and gangs have taken over and where the emergency services do not dare to go."
Facts: In a report published in June 2017, the Swedish Police Authority identified 61 areas around the country that have become increasingly marred by crime, social unrest and insecurity. Of these 61 areas, 23 are considered to be particularly vulnerable.

These areas are sometimes carelessly called 'no-go zones'. While the Police Authority has stated that working in these vulnerable areas is often difficult, it is not the case that police do not go to them or that Swedish law does not apply there.

The causes of the problems in these areas are complex and multifaceted. To reverse the trend, more action is required from all of society, at all levels.

Claim: "The high level of immigration means that the system in Sweden is on the verge of collapse."
Facts: No. The Swedish economy is strong. Sweden recorded a public finance surplus in 2015, and the forecasts indicate that the surplus is set to grow until 2020.

Moreover, Sweden has had one of the highest rates of growth in Europe over the last two years. Youth unemployment has declined considerably and is now at its lowest level for 13 years

Claim: "Muslims will soon be in the majority in Sweden."
Facts: No. It is estimated that there are a few hundred thousand people in Sweden whose roots are in predominantly Muslim countries. But this figure says nothing about how many are religious or not.

The Muslim faith communities have approximately 140 000 members. This is about 1.5 per cent of Sweden's population.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I have looked it up, though, as I posted earlier on this thread I travel there for business fairly regularly. Sweden is safe, welcoming and a lot better run than many other Western European countries. It's expensive but a nice trade off is that in the centre of Stockholm homeless people don't freeze to death because there really aren't any.

If you lazily type "Sweden immigrant crime" in to google then you'll get a lot of links. The top ones are from the likes of the rightwing Spectator, Alt-Right websites and Trump's ridiculous comments.

https://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

I suggest you read it and then come back for that grown up discussion. Among the highlights though:

The number of people killed by firearms in Sweden in 2015 was 33 (my commentary - that's fewer than the number killed in US school shootings in an average year)

Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all.

Claim: "In Sweden there are a number of 'no-go zones' where criminality and gangs have taken over and where the emergency services do not dare to go."
Facts: In a report published in June 2017, the Swedish Police Authority identified 61 areas around the country that have become increasingly marred by crime, social unrest and insecurity. Of these 61 areas, 23 are considered to be particularly vulnerable.

These areas are sometimes carelessly called 'no-go zones'. While the Police Authority has stated that working in these vulnerable areas is often difficult, it is not the case that police do not go to them or that Swedish law does not apply there.

The causes of the problems in these areas are complex and multifaceted. To reverse the trend, more action is required from all of society, at all levels.

Claim: "The high level of immigration means that the system in Sweden is on the verge of collapse."
Facts: No. The Swedish economy is strong. Sweden recorded a public finance surplus in 2015, and the forecasts indicate that the surplus is set to grow until 2020.

Moreover, Sweden has had one of the highest rates of growth in Europe over the last two years. Youth unemployment has declined considerably and is now at its lowest level for 13 years

Facts: No. It is estimated that there are a few hundred thousand people in Sweden whose roots are in predominantly Muslim countries. But this figure says nothing about how many are religious or not.

The Muslim faith communities have approximately 140 000 members. This is about 1.5 per cent of Sweden's population.

Estimated here to be 8.1% in 2016 .

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

To be honest, I don't understand what Bev's problem is. A lot of anger, yet a nice middle class job, very worthwhile job, interacting with lots of different enthnicities (not one of our over-60s grumpy allotment-dwelling retards). Anyway, whatever. Top research and statesmanlike deportment as always, [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]. *God is Great (no he isn't - *he doesn't bloody exist)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Sweden.

Drugs. Through the roof.

Oh dear. You just got pwned. ��

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If the white working class English had carried on breeding like they were in the 1880s, the population of England now would be about 200 million. What happened? Successive generations got richer and stopped breeding so peasantly. It is a worldwide human phenomenon. Religious devotion and breeding like flies (and treating women and children badly) melt away as people become richer. Survival, enquirey, sophistication. It is getting boring repeatedly reminding those thick or twisted f'ucktards on NSC who keep on emptying their twitchy fragile bowels on different threads about these simple truths. :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Muslims are not taking over the west nor are they trying to. As usual people are mistaking IS terrorists for Muslims.

And as for that Nazi propaganda about the fall of Sweden, do me a favour. Go back to school. Start way, way back , right at infants.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Muslims are not taking over the west nor are they trying to. As usual a tiny number of people who need to gve their heads a wobble are mistaking IS terrorists for Muslims.

And as for that Nazi propaganda about the fall of Sweden, do me a favour. Go back to school. Start way, way back , right at infants.

Corrected for you :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here