Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How long has Tommy Robinson been held prisoner on the No.9 bus to Hammersmith?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
How is that the same reason? When did feminism become the preserve of the left? None of what you have said makes any sense. Is that what you call 'critical thinking'. :moo:

Makes perfect sense.

The statement puzzled that Tommy Robinson supporters, who are supposed to be standing up for vulnerable girls, are so aggressive to women.

And the reason is because they aren't their women. They treat them differently.

Same as these rabid feminists OF the left preach sisterhood but are nice and quick to go after any women who challenge their views.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah ok mate. EDL supporters with a long history, intimidate a hijab wearing London bus driver, just to disrupt the traffic, and it has nothing to do with her being asian and wearing a Hijab. Got it

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Makes perfect sense.

The statement puzzled that Tommy Robinson supporters, who are supposed to be standing up for vulnerable girls, are so aggressive to women.

And the reason is because they aren't their women. They treat them differently.

Same as these rabid feminists OF the left preach sisterhood but are nice and quick to go after any women who challenge their views.

The reason was because both examples given were Asian women, and nothing to do with feminism. Their reasoning is that white is good and Asian is bad.

You choose what you want to believe.

My son lives in Halifax which has a large Asian community. Yesterday he went to Headingly with his father in law, to watch a ODI against India. There was a huge crowd of white British and Indian British. Everyone enjoyed themselves, having lots of chatter about the cricket, and the weather etc.
This never makes the news.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yeah ok mate. EDL supporters with a long history, intimidate a hijab wearing London bus driver, just to disrupt the traffic, and it has nothing to do with her being asian and wearing a Hijab. Got it

If you could be so kind as to link me to the video of them racially or any other kind of bigoted vilification directed towards the driver it would be appreciated. Then I'd join you in condoning their actions.

I've only seen the one where they are singing Tommy Tommy.

She was smiling in the shots iv'e seen. You sure she was intimidated? Or pissed off a bunch of wankers are blocking her way?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you could be so kind as to link me to the video of them racially or any other kind of bigoted vilification directed towards the driver it would be appreciated. Then I'd join you in condoning their actions.

She was smiling in the shots iv'e seen. You sure she was intimidated? Or pissed off a bunch of wankers are blocking her way?

Its just 'bantz'

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The reason was because both examples given were Asian women, and nothing to do with feminism. Their reasoning is that white is good and Asian is bad.

You just answered why. It's tribalism.

One tribes women were targeted, that tribe then targets the other tribes women.

My son lives in Halifax which has a large Asian community. Yesterday he went to Headingly with his father in law, to watch a ODI against India. There was a huge crowd of white British and Indian British. Everyone enjoyed themselves, having lots of chatter about the cricket, and the weather etc.

That's because there's no false reporting or political gain to be made from it.

That's why false reporting is the worst. It's deliberately pits people against each other with false information or biased opinion reporting.

Anything that is reported these days we should critique even if it's coming from that persons side of the bias. As it is very few people seem to be able to do that because there's very few outlets that report just the facts rather than feelings.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

As a woman in that situation, I would smile too. What would be the point in arguing back when surrounded? That would inflame the situation.
It is better, by far, to remain calm, dignified and not let the mob see that you are rattled.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

That is correct , England were playing India .

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Its just 'bantz'

Does that mean there is no actual footage or audio of them abusing the driver?

For what it's worth I'm not doubting many are knuckle draggers with horrid views as you suggested.

However until they are actually saying or doing what you state they are and evidence is captured of them doing it then all it is is a cry wolf situation and all that happens then is the next time it happens less people are paying attention.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You just answered why. It's tribalism.

One tribes women were targeted, that tribe then targets the other tribes women.

That's because there's no false reporting or political gain to be made from it.

That's why false reporting is the worst. It's deliberately pits people against each other with false information or biased opinion reporting.

Anything that is reported these days we should critique even if it's coming from that persons side of the bias. As it is very few people seem to be able to do that because there's very few outlets that report just the facts rather than feelings.

So you are saying, don't base your beliefs on what is being reported? That makes sense to me, so why are you commenting on it?

My qualificiations, are that I have lived in the north of England, in an Asian area, with Asian neighbours, and colleagues. My inlaws live in Rotherham, and I have had experience working with youth.
I am also retired from the Criminal Justice System via the Crown Prosecution Service so I know how the law works in regards to contempt of court, and suspended sentences.

You are posting here from other people's perception of the news.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As a woman in that situation, I would smile too. What would be the point in arguing back when surrounded? That would inflame the situation.
It is better, by far, to remain calm, dignified and not let the mob see that you are rattled.

I'd laugh myself. Might even rev the engine and move forward towards him.

But that's because I can't stand people who think their right to protest usurps other peoples right to go about their day without interference.

People like that are utter *****.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'd laugh myself. Might even rev the engine and move forward towards him.

But that's because I can't stand people who think their right to protest usurps other peoples right to go about their day without interference.

People like that are utter *****.

There we have it.
Basically, you haven't got a clue, what it's like to be in the middle of a mob, and what it is like to be a woman, especially an Asian woman.

Have a good day.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So you are saying, don't base your beliefs on what is being reported? That makes sense to me, so why are you commenting on it?

My qualificiations, are that I have lived in the north of England, in an Asian area, with Asian neighbours, and colleagues. My inlaws live in Rotherham, and I have had experience working with youth.
I am also retired from the Criminal Justice System via the Crown Prosecution Service so I know how the law works in regards to contempt of court, and suspended sentences.

You are posting here from other people's perception of the news.

The UK has a 5.5% Asian population.

I live in a nation that has a 11-15% Asian population and is growing at a decent rate. We are part of Asia as far as I'm concerned.

I'm saying don't assign emotive language to a situation to push a view point. If you look at the reporting and language on this incident much of it doesn't match the available footage.

I think the law is an ass, I am all for smaller Governments with less power over it citizens. To many laws in western societies are simply there to suppress the individuals will and thought.

Contempt of court is simply another way to suppress peoples views and protect incompetent Judges from being called out. The fact a person can be jailed for contempt of court is a disgrace imo.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There we have it.
Basically, you haven't got a clue, what it's like to be in the middle of a mob, and what it is like to be a woman, especially an Asian woman.

Have a good day.

The arrogance. I've worked security, have a security licence. I know very well thank you what its like to be in the middle of a mob. Not sat in a bus with people acting like wankers outside it.

More outside with fists, feet and bottles though.

So I have more of a clue than you do I'm sure.

You have a good day too.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
If you want a really good laugh, you can follow yaxley-Lennons's appeal against his sentence here:- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-court-contempt-sentence-latest-a8452271.html

Mr Dein says that in a previous sentence Robinson suffered "significant impact, in particular symptoms of anxiety, inability to sleep eat, nausea, tearful, inability to communicate and so on" in March 2013-July 2013. Well, my heart is bleeding....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hornchurch’s demographics has a higher percentage of white British than Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton. But don’t let that spoil your narrative of justifying an aggressive male intimidating a women driving a bus...

strange that , seeing as Dagenham, Romford and even as far east as Leigh on Sea are crammed full of immigrants and asylum seekers as are Uxbridge & Hayes ....maybe the bloke is a bell end , i didn't watch the video , but don't let a fat potty mouthed chef justify your dislike for people who have had enough of watching their lifestyle compromised and in some cases ( those who are too old to move location) totally ruined ..............i'm in my early 50's now and a lot of my mates have parents still alive in Dagenham ,Uxbridge , Hayes oh and of course Luton but that doesn't really count as that was fecked years ago ....anyway , you carry on getting demographics off the internet mate , i'm sure they are all accurate and well up to date ...:thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

weren't they in the road already...? protesting like..?? didn't she try and drive through them ..??

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i'll put this to you mate .....load of eel oils protesting in road , someone somewhere ( be it press , police or some other authority) says " ok , lets get a bus with an Asian driver , have we got any women bus drivers nearby , yeah ok let's get one to try and drive her bus through the protesters and get it on film in time for the 6 o'clock news"

does that sound remotely possible to you..???

No. I live in the real world.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here