Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Season Ticket waiting list

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
My record with the ticket exchange for both spurs and man utd. Listed a pair for each and both pairs have sold.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You seem to be accumulating seats. If you don't really need them and are just buying so you can put them on the exchange, then perhaps you should decline and give somebody else the opportunity to use it.

I did think about making that post last night for fear of a post like yours. My situation is this:

My 15-y-o daughter is very into the Albion and wants to come to all games. However she doesn't live with me, so whether she can come or not depends on whether she is with me on weekends we are at home.

My 7-y-o son is quite into the Albion, but not so into watching 90 minutes of live football, but is showing signs of "getting it" now. If my daughter can't come with me, he'll sometimes come.

If the game is a mid-week evening game then neither of them come so the seat may remain unused.

There are times when they both want to come and at the moment that is difficult as I have just the 2 seats. I now have the opportunity to buy another seat and, frankly, I'm fortunate that £170 spread over direct debits is neither here nor there. I absolutely don't want to deprive anyone of a seat, which is why the new ticket exchange should mean that if I am unable to use any of my 2 (or 3) tickets then, if anyone wants to come to those games then they'll have the opportunity to do so. I always try my hardest to ensure that if I can't use any of my tickets then they are used by someone.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just out of interest for anyone wondering about Albion re-ordering the waiting list; when I signed up last year I was position # 5176.

I received an e-mail today indicating I was now position # 2600.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Just out of interest for anyone wondering about Albion re-ordering the waiting list; when I signed up last year I was position # 5176.

I have to admit I was surprised how far I went down, was #2970 or so last season, now down to #1078!

Almost didn’t happen as well, had to speak to a lady on the phone because despite me requesting a renewal the system had me down as a no!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

You planning on relocating to Sussex next year? :smile:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

One of us joined the waiting list in March 2017, immediately becoming about # 1,750 in the queue.

Just checking in the online account, now # 364 in the queue.

So this year's shakedown has brought it down by c. 1,400.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My son (junior seagull) and myself despite buying at the same time are about 8 apart in the priority list - assume they would place us together when the time comes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I was around number 2650 or so last year and I'm in the 700s now. The numbers have gone down much faster than I anticipated - especially as I'm not in a position to get a season ticket this year and wasn't expecting to be able to buy one for four years or so...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here