Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BT sport is a joke

Lush

Mods' Pet
I get free Bt sport on my phone on my contract with EE. I then use samsung smartview to stream direct from my phone to my tv. stream quality is always decent and works a treat. Sky Go app blocks this method but strangely BT allow it. Suits me perfectly!

Doesn't work with Chromecast.

I've just discovered after activating the add-on :(

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An ironic vehicle?

There is a difference between sarcasm and irony, you realise? Irony is for getting the creases out of your shirty. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Ner ner ner ner ner :flounce::wink::wave:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There is a difference between sarcasm and irony, you realise? Irony is for getting the creases out of your shirty. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Ner ner ner ner ner :flounce::wink::wave:

Very british. Many other nationalities just don't get it. They either don't do humour or like it served up very directly.

It's enough to make patriots join England First.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very british. Many other nationalities just don't get it. They either don't do humour or like it served up with directly.

It's enough to make patriots join England First.

I'm with you, bro. punk:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You've worked your socks off this week. Treat yourself to a nice Friday evening beverage and sit back to enjoy a lovely Lukaku/Pogba/Rashford weekend.

Indeed. And with a trapped nerve in my neck, no ACL in my right knee, and milligrams of psychedelic drugs and wine coursing through my arteries, too.

Oh........

:lolol:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I get free Bt sport on my phone on my contract with EE. I then use samsung smartview to stream direct from my phone to my tv. stream quality is always decent and works a treat. Sky Go app blocks this method but strangely BT allow it. Suits me perfectly!

That's because Sky streaming apps are gash in all respects. BT Sport included with EE block direct casting from the app if you have a Chromecast, but you can still just cast your phone's screen. Sky do not allow either, despite customers having the full TV package. Their desktop apps are also extremely outdated.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Doesn't work with Chromecast.

I've just discovered after activating the add-on :(

See my post above! You have to cast your phone. This is what I do. Just means you won't be able to use your phone whilst streaming.

There's also the option of connecting your phone to your TV via HDMI, using the relevant adaptor. This would allow you to watch Sky Sports on your TV via the Sky Go app, although I've never tried it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have BT sport free with my Virgin package.
Any sad feck that can't actually go and be there is most welcome round mine BN2 4TH :) HIGHER BEVENDEAN area:cool:
Unfortunately my wife has a few things that need attention ----- you WILL have to carry these out before you can sit down to the telly-visual treat :moo:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just bought the new firestick for £39 from Amazon and will Youtube 'how to download Redtube TV'

If its decent, will probably bin Sky Sports and Movies

You ought do the same with Kodi.

Am currently sat watching the latest Jumanji on Kodi via Neptune Rising.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
If you log into reddit .com most of their streams are covered by acestream.

Well yes, Reddit is the best source of all streams, as I've mentioned on here many times. But to watch specifically watch AceStream streams, you need to download the relevant software. You can't just stream online like you can with many of the streams on Reddit. But the quality and reliability of AceStreams is better. And you can download it onto a FireStick. The only thing is it's a bit more dodgy as it's peer-to-peer sharing,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here